[NetBehaviour] The Cry

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Dec 31 03:23:31 CET 2018

The Cry

http://www.alansondheim.org/thecry1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/juniper2.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/thecry0.jpg

True name of God, "The original form of the cry may have been
_Ya-huva,_ if we ..process which I cannot reproduce, the crying
of the oud as I breakdown, which I relate to the crystalline
wonder of a curve or surface well."  (Note: The two images of
the crystal radio interior illustrate the through the Wimhurst
generator, from the crystal detector send a love letter to you
beneath the guise of the cryptographic. is dreaming again. I
picked up Boston on the crystal radio. It's the crying and
mewling of wolves I would argue that such development from the
crystological to relatively ded - at least they appear to be
(the cry of the killdeer is easily known but a baby across the
way has taken up the cry, too many the crystalline blue lake\
ghost is always blue against a darker blue or which I cannot
reproduce, the crying of the oud as I attempt yet matter how
clear the crystal, how strong an insistent dna produces those
that think of consciousness, in fact, in the midst of the
crystals and the cry of entities are heard at a distance." and
then, 1920, the diodes are modern (the crystal is problematic).
there are no middle and end of the smaller stories, the crying
for the end of the tremblings, swervings, engulfings, the cry "i
love you" itself, sciousness in fact, in the midst of the
crystallization which is more death: i feel it in my bones. i
feel the crystals. i feel the on the ground, I place my head on
its side, and I can hear the crying of as older i grow, the
crystalline world crystallizes, an utterance in the name of god,
"the original form of the cry But dying is always already the
cry, the modulation of the power But saying is always already
the cry, the modulation of the power and cen- the crystal. it is
as if i have read that somewhere, "the crystal." it is no thing;
it is open and the cry of entities are heard at a distance. the
world embeds itself within the cornea" "look at the cornea" "the
crystal During these moments the cry of a solitary rooster far
off, even the cry of an animal which is trembling. the cries
which are God, "The original form of the cry may have been
_Ya-huva,_ if that hungered over the lapping waters of the
crystalline blue lake semiotic nor phenomenology, on the edge of
muteness, the cry, the but still retains a relationship to the
crystal palace or crystal one immediately runs into a
subjectivity undercutting the crystalline in the samples here,
the GROUND of the crystal radio is already** But saying is
always already the cry, the modulation the crystal setups;
shortwave is poor in our area. through a sony minidisk connected
directly to the crystal radio output. speaks: The talk of the
wounded is the cry. The whisper is the murmur of weather damage;
the area was hard-hit Boston on the crystal I s' the cry of Yo'
Kippur ps t. of course, the cry of object oriented ontology is,
"from which and puts it (Beware is the cry or condition of
prophecy. Robbed of its indexicality, interior, carrying the
cry, murmur, whimper, scream, whisper, talk of all wounded is
the cry. The whisper is the murmur of surprise, Write smaller
stories, the crying for the end of the smaller stories and
another whimpering and the crying! most of all! on wet flesh,
it's spectre? Having adjusted the crystal detector to a
sensitive point, the next thing trot in the crystal of crystals
condenser in the crystal radio itself, and the other for the
variable Boston on the crystal radio. It's night. diodes
replacing the crystal, and one with honeycomb coil and single
air tremblings, swervings, the engulfings, the cry "I love you"
itself, an ut- which is the feather of an animal which is the
cry of an animal which is the crying! the murmuring! but most of
all the howling! the mewling! the action on the part of the
viewer, who approaches the crying person rooted in the verb _to
be._ It is written, not spoken; the cry, in other On the third
hand, is the real gamble, the crying or trembling of the (Note:
The two images of the crystal radio interior illustrate the coil
heard! the whimpering! the mewling! the howling! the crying! the
is used with the crystal sets. Better, the ribbon loop antenna
on moment, the wound or dismemberment sloughed in the crystal of
the screen.