[NetBehaviour] New book review for 'Artists Re:Thinking the Blockchain'

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:47:20 CET 2018

Jess Houlgrave‏ reviews Artists Re:Thinking the Blockchain

"In recent weeks I have found myself boring everyone I meet, in blockchain, art, both or neither, spreading the word about Artists Re:Thinking the Blockchain. The book is a refreshing break from “a guide to investing in ICOs”. Most importantly, at this nascent stage of development, [...] it encourages analytical and evaluative discourse of what blockchain is and what it might mean for us all." Jessy from the block. - http://bit.ly/2oazKoy