[NetBehaviour] interviews with artists over past six months

Mark Hancock mark at memecortex.net
Tue Feb 20 23:08:47 CET 2018

Hi Netbehavourists,

I’ve been lucky enough recently to interview some interesting artists
working within what I guess we might, for now, still call digital media and
who are addressing the political and social impacts of technologies.

Instructions for Humans, interview with Pete Ashton
https://vimeo.com/246765327

Antonio Roberts interview at Transmediale/CTM 2018
https://vimeo.com/255479051

Marc Garrett interview at Transmediale/CTM
https://vimeo.com/255339214

AGF interview at Transmediale/CTM 2018
https://vimeo.com/255303021

Music for the Transmediale videos is from AGF’s new album,
https://agf-poemproducer.bandcamp.com/ available at
agf-poemproducer.bandcamp.com/