[NetBehaviour] Regina Celia Pinto/The Museum of the Essential (and Beyond That)/The Library of Marvels

Stephanie Strickland stephanie.strickland at gm.slc.edu
Sun Jul 1 15:07:58 CEST 2018

The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation has awarded $42,000 to migrate the
Electronic Literature Organization’s (ELO) archives to an open-source
repository system that ensures their preservation and public accessibility.
Much of the archiving and documentation will take place at WSU Vancouver’s
Electronic Literature Lab, under the leadership of Professor Dene Grigar,
director of the lab.

WSU Vancouver is the current sponsoring institution for the ELO, and Grigar
is its president. The university also is a partner in the project, titled
“A Comprehensive Online Portal for Electronic Literature Works.” Other
partners are the ELO, the Electronic Textual Cultures Lab at the University
of Victoria (Canada) and Compute Canada.

(Turbulence has been part of this work for some time now and it will be
great to add Regina's sites.)

Stephanie

Stephanie Strickland

1175 York Avenue 16B