[NetBehaviour] Unlocking Proprietorial Systems for Artistic Practice | By Marc Garrett.

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:17:16 CEST 2018

Unlocking Proprietorial Systems for Artistic Practice | By Marc Garrett.

"Proprietorial domination is the presumption of ownership not only over our psychic states of existence but also through the material objects we possess and use daily, and this extends into and through our use of digital networks every day."

http://www.aprja.net/unlocking-proprietorial-systems-for-artistic-practice/

Part of RESEARCH VALUES | A Peer-Reviewed Journal About Research Values | VOLUME 7, ISSUE 1, 2018 | Edited by Christian Ulrik Andersen & Geoff Cox - http://www.aprja.net/research-values/

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK

Latest post: Unlocking Proprietorial Art Systems interview:
with Artists, Gretta Louw, Antonio Roberts & Annie Abrahams
https://bit.ly/2HQM1bs