[NetBehaviour] Decentraland SDK discussion / Monday 9th July

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Jul 8 23:02:40 CEST 2018

HI Markus,
Thanks for sharing.
I plan to go to this. Let me know if any others are too.

:)

On 08/07/18 20:54, m soukup wrote:

> A friend asked to promote this event - it might be of interest (I
> can't attend unfortunately)
>
> Discussion about the Decentraland SDK:
> 'In the Metaverse: Building a Decentralised VR World with
> Decentraland's SDK'
>
> Mon, July 9, 2018
> 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
>
> Discussion about the Decentraland SDK
> Second Home Spitalfields
> 68-80 Hanbury St
> London
> E1 5JL
>
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/in-the-metaverse-building-a-decentralised-vr-world-with-decentralands-sdk-tickets-47761053597

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 1G7SPFpvHhVEqn5trpNEcyNWbDcyZXuAnh

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.