[NetBehaviour] Unlocking Proprietorial Systems for Artistic Practice | By Marc Garrett.

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:03:47 CEST 2018

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your response, and I'm glad you took the time to read it.

>Nice article! I was particularly interested in the “Do-It-Yourself Pancreas
>System” (DIYPS) and the open source, artificial pancreas system movement
>(OpenAPS), which I hadn't come across before.

Yes, it's a good example, that contrasts to the typical top-down versions.

Wishing you well.

marc

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK

Latest post: Unlocking Proprietorial Art Systems interview:
with Artists, Gretta Louw, Antonio Roberts & Annie Abrahams
https://bit.ly/2HQM1bs