[NetBehaviour] Regina Celia Pinto/The Museum of the Essential (and Beyond That)/The Library of Marvels

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Mon Jul 16 20:49:45 CEST 2018

That's fantastic! Work richly worth preserving!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, July 16, 2018, 6:04 pm, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

Dear all,

Regina Pinto just forwarded me the following, from the Electronic Literature Organisation:

'HI Regina,

  I am writing to let you know that the ELO Board of Directors voted today unanimously to manage the Museum of the Essential and Beyond That. Everyone was so excited about supporting your work and preserving the archive.
  The ELO is dedicating personnel and resources to the project..
  Once again, we are so excited about your project and preserving this important archive.
  Best, Dene'