[NetBehaviour] they listen to me

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jul 17 02:55:24 CEST 2018

they listen to me **

http://www.alansondheim.org/theylistentome.jpg
https://youtu.be/pu-FGleiPFQ

all the cars on the don valley listen to me and respond
accordingly to the beautiful music i make on my tiny
garkleinflote. there is much happiness among the cars. the cars
are so happy that everyone slows down for the happy cars and
they become happy cars too. my music makes everyone so happy.
and i cannot tell you how happy i am made by the cars who are
listening to my happy music.

don valley x, happy cars x, happy music x, garkleinflote x

for david askevold +

---

** apology for so much music, we're in Toronto, working on
things, back to Providence in 2-3 days