[NetBehaviour] Regina Celia Pinto/The Museum of the Essential (and Beyond That)/The Library of Marvels

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sat Jun 30 11:16:18 CEST 2018

Let's ask them!
Gonna give it a go.

On 29/06/18 22:48, Ricardo Ruiz via NetBehaviour wrote:
> It must be archived somewhere. Turbulence.org maybe?
> Does internet archive still have a chapter for old websites?
>

>> Em 29 de jun de 2018, à(s) 16:55, helen varley jamieson <helen at creative-catalyst.com> escreveu:
>>
>> that is sad news indeed :( is there nowhere that it can be archived? (regina - are you still on this list?)
>> h : /
>>
>> On 29.06.2018 21:30, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour wrote:
>>> I just had the following message from Regina Celia Pinto: "After July, The Museum of The Essential and Beyond That and The Library of Marvels will closed because I am not working on them and because the cost to keep them on line will be very expensive after July."
>>>
>>> If you've never visited them it might be worth having a look before they disappear. The Museum of the Essential is at http://www.arteonline.arq.br/ and The Library of Marvels is a subsection of it, at http://arteonline.arq.br/library.htm . There's probably too much on there to take in all at once, but if you've got time to browse around a bit and pay a few return visits, they contain a jaw-dropping array of work. Back in the early 2000s Regina was very active on the now-moribund WebArtery list: she was a tireless and selfless promoter of other people's work, and a considerable artist in her own right, as she still is.
>>>
>>> It'll be sad to lose these sites.
>>>
>>> Edward

>> --
>> helen varley jamieson
>>
>> Magdalena München Saison 2018
>>
>> <njogocacogkfjmbh.jpeg>
>>
>> helen at creative-catalyst.com
>> http://www.creative-catalyst.com
>> http://www.upstage.org.nz

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 1G7SPFpvHhVEqn5trpNEcyNWbDcyZXuAnh

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.