[NetBehaviour] Jigsaw Analysis of Absolute Power

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Mar 4 05:10:02 CET 2018

Jigsaw Analysis of Absolute Power

http://www.alansondheim.org/tyrant.jpg thus.

Sat Mar  3 10:52:06 STD 2018

There is no coherent answer or imminent analysis to this
state-of-affairs we live - no longer among - but within.
Language fails us, as does the entire edifice of pre-digital
cultures. Now we are among the numbered in current and future
refugee and concentration camps, alive, not by the grace of God
(itself a trouble), but through the holes and cracks in big
data; as long as we're not noticed, or noticed in a clean and
proper way, we're safe. As long as we're not sick, poor, the
wrong color or set of beliefs at the wrong time. It's easy to
write 1/0 ; those near the roots of the inverted tree of power -
inscribe as well.

Sat Mar 3 11:11:24 STD 2018

What seems tangled from below seems a mountain forest from
above. It's calculation governed by rumor, innuendo, the
decaying body capable of annihilating what it see as corrosion,
disease vectors, dangers to itself.

Sat Mar 3 11:12:47 STD 2018

This is the distance of your clarification?

Sat Mar  3 10:52:06 STD 2018

The truth of God, is obviously the truth of the Absolute. Beware
of capitals. This is where dictators excel. If you consider

Sat Mar 3 10:53:03 STD 2018

the character armor produced as a result of genetic catastrophe
= brutality: think of bullying as a fundamental category of
existence, dynamics gone awry, so for example fundamental
leverage categorizes evolution - those genes and positions are
eliminated - one might think of genocide, not production, as the
fundamental characterization of the planet. this is where the
CAPITALS / CAPITOLS come into play: categories and more
categories, absolute inscriptions where fissures might have been
the (kinder) (dis)order of the day: percentages, manipulations:
for every child clone perhaps we annihilate - make firebreaks
into - the rest of the species? The word "rest" already brutal.

Sat Mar 3 10:57:05 STD 2018

The fundamental catastrophe of humanity isn't power, but power's
consolidation at the top; a dictator is just a person like the
rest of us who ingests/ digests/ excretes/: but these are
gestures writ large, the Leverage of the Absolute, the command
chain: with increased communicative capabilities and
environments, the consolidation of power becomes simpler,
vectored, easier. So that the movement of a finger for example
produces the deaths of thousands: the chains of command produce
chains.

Sat Mar 3 10:59:39 STD 2018

One man or woman in charge of hundreds of millions? When just a
few tens of thousands of years ago, maybe a local group, 100-200
at best? The less THEIR names are known by the man or woman in
charge, the more distancing, deflection. An ironic inversion of
this: with data banks increasing exponentially, THEIR names and
"everything" about them are increasingly known. We are
cauterized by digital raster; the rest, the soft tissue, is
already blown out.

The THEIR.

Sat Mar 3 11:02:25 STD 2018

So that order ultimately has NOTHING to do with the body, the
needs of the body, and EVERYTHING to do with its dissemination
through - not the corridors, but the hierarchical - networks of
power that coalesce, and coalesce absolutely. Think of the
Internet as more than contributory cause; even Wayback it
mirrored the hierarchies of internal computer data structures -
no longer internal, but spread, duplicated, organized, armored,
privileged.

Sat Mar 3 11:04:50 STD 2018

The entelechy of Computation = the entelechy of Life = the
finite divisibility of data |1|0|1| . [eof +++]

Sat Mar 3 11:09:09 STD 2018

Perfection suffocates as every cultural gesture is a cut or
inscription into a sememe that, through digital processes, might
be said to prefer closure - to the extent of course that it is
incapable of preference, much as we are cultivated to be as
well.

Sat Mar 3 11:10:34 STD 2018

Given a sufficiently competent raster, this decay, corrosion, is
curtailed by simplistic replacement, the nuclear family raising
itself, rising again, this time with the nuclear option as well.

Sat Mar 3 11:14:15 STD 2018
Sat Mar 3 11:14:16 STD 2018
Sat Mar 3 11:41:10 EST 2018

eof +++