[NetBehaviour] The Blockchain as a Modulator of Existence

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:24:24 CET 2018

Sorry, Marc, I'm going to have to pass on this one. 'Protocological
internet layer'... 'ongoing expansion of identification strategies'...
'a sovereign chronological regime'... 'capacities to proof... data'? What?

I thought maybe he was just trying to make a big impression in the
opening paragraph, but no: here's the next sentence from the online
article: 'Without doubt, one of the most common and important techniques
since the advent of massified networked computing has been the basic
computational operation to copy and paste.'

'Massified networked computing'? 'Basic computational operation'? It's
writing, Jim, but not as we know it.

Edward