[NetBehaviour] Preparation for the Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium

Randall Packer rpacker at zakros.com
Sat Mar 24 05:26:40 CET 2018

Greetings:

We are just a few days from the Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium (March 29-31), and I have posted a blog feature that provides useful tips for logging in and using our Adobe Connect Web conferencing platform, and of course the always nagging issue of time zone conversion. I have also added a few comments about creative dialogue that joins local and remote audiences in the live experience of real-time global conversation. We hope you’ll join us from wherever you are in the world!

Preparation for the Third Space Online Symposium

https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/preparation-for-the-third-space-online-symposium/

*******

Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium

“Social Broadcasting: An Unfinished Communications Revolution”

March 29-31, 2018

https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/

Keynotes: Maria Chatzichristodoulou, Matt Adams/Blast Theory

Live Networked Performances:

-- Annie Abrahams in collaboration with Antye Greie, Helen Varley Jamieson, Soyung Lee, Hương Ngô, Daniel Pinheiro , and Igor Stromajer

-- Jon Cates in collaboration with Roberto Sifuentes, Arcángel Constantini, Shawné Michaelain Holloway, 愛真 Janet Lin & Paula Pinho Martins Nacif (XXXtraPrincess), and Aram Han Sifuentes