[NetBehaviour] Quick thought about Neural Networks

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Mar 25 17:22:59 CEST 2018

Here's a link to the exhibition page about BOB
<http://www.serpentinegalleries.org/exhibitions-events/ian-cheng-bob>

and on the theme of beautiful introductions to technical things - this
by Taeyoon Choi for Avant is the best introduction to Zero and One
<http://avant.org/project/zero-one/> ive read: technical, poetic, political.

wow!

:)