[NetBehaviour] join us Thursday for the online symposium and performance

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:23:04 CEST 2018

As you know we are preparing for the performance *Online En-semble -
Entanglement Training* that we (*Antye Greie*, *Helen Varley Jamieson*, *Soyung
Lee*, *Huong Ngô*, *Daniel Pinheiro*, *Igor Stromajer* and me) will propose
at the first day of the The Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium
<https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/>.

I wrote a post where I introduce the artists and tell something about how I
met them and who they are *Training Entanglement with whom?*
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2018/03/25/training-entanglement-with-who/>

Randall Packer wrote about our preparations in *Disentangling the
Entanglements*
<https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/disentangling-the-entanglements/>.
And in *A promise of internationalism*
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/a-promise-of-internationalism/>
he introduces Maria Chatzichristodoulou's keynote of the same day.

Here is a short video of our Latency Training https://youtu.be/X-mETHIZrU8.

If you want to join, which I hope some of you will do, here is a link where
you can find how to prepare yourself for the event.
https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/preparation-for-the-third-space-online-symposium/
It will only take a few minutes.

All the best
Annie Abrahams

Ps Good luck with DAOWO workshop, *What Will It Be Like When We Buy An
Island (on the blockchain)?*
<http://www.daowo.org/#what-will-it-be-like-when-we-buy-an-island-on-the-blockchain>
in London.