[NetBehaviour] join us Thursday for the online symposium and performance

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:24:27 CEST 2018

Hi Annie,

Thanks for sharing this. It looks great & I recommend it highly :-)

I will jump into the conference between 29-31st while it's on. Although, I am deeply involved in my PhD at the moment, and we are also setting up the next exhibition at Furtherfield 'Poetry for Animals, Machines and Aliens: The Art of Eduardo Kac' - https://bit.ly/2ur2LD4

I was reading some of the introductory text, which I think really communicates well some of the ambitions of everybody who is involved, and perhaps those who will visit the on-line conference during its 3 days.

Regarding Randall packer's comments on this page 'Disentangling the Entanglements' (https://bit.ly/2J1jLmK) "Despite all of the hyperbole about how we’re all so interconnected in the McLuhanesque notion of the global village, and with all the corporate-driven utopianism that runs rampant around the Internet and social media, how it brings us all together: we have artists such as Annie Abrahams intent on disentangling the entanglements in order to better understand the nature and quality of the third space environment we increasingly find ourselves in."

I think the above text resonates with many others on this list also. Whether one is a die-hard techie or not...

chat soon.

marc