[NetBehaviour] join us Thursday for the online symposium and performance

Randall Packer rpacker at zakros.com
Thu Mar 29 04:34:44 CEST 2018

Thanks Marc! And I encourage everyone to join us for the thre day Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium (March 29-31), which starts this evening with a new work by Annie Abrahams and keynote by Maria Chatzichristodoulou. Hope to see you there!

Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium 2018

Social Broadcasting: An Unfinished Communications Revolution

March 29-31, 2018

https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/