[NetBehaviour] Social Media / major Internet services alternatives

nacho nachoontheside at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:55:51 CEST 2018

Hi everyone

i quit my social media (also google and dropbox) some months ago, and now with all the Cambridge Analitica, ect, news, all my friends are asking me lot of questions, why, how, when, and specially they ask for alternatives and websites with more info.

more than trying to make a list (which would be also very interesting) of services i'm interested in those websites with lot of information and alternatives. if you happen to have similar ones, please share. i have bookmarket this one:

https://myshadow.org/