[NetBehaviour] Quick thought about Neural Networks

Micheál O'Connell mocksim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:04:50 CEST 2018

Thanks for your thoughts. My input is may be a bit selfish in that I am
shoehorning my own interest in not distinguishing between:

1) the taken for granted extra-computing and pre-computing technologies,
systems, procedures, processes, scripts, bureaucracies, codes, the
hardwares such as road systems, automobiles, courier vans, wind turbines,
warehouses, factories, call centres, Deliveroo bikes, Uber cars, self
checkout machines, ATMs etc.

and

2) the digital network, its hardware and software, the AI, the algorithms,
apps, interfaces etc.

Micheál O'Connell
@mocksim <https://twitter.com/Mocksim_Latest>

On 30 March 2018 at 01:15, BishopZ via NetBehaviour <