[NetBehaviour] drawing GPS rabbits after Kac, final session

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sun May 6 16:23:06 CEST 2018

HiI'm doing the final session tomorrow in what has turned out to be an enormously enjoyable project ( for me, certainly - I can't speak for the participants but they seemed to have a good time) .I'll be outside Furtherfield Gallery in Finsbury Park from 11:00 until about 4:30 with the last session around 3:30. I have one slot already filled, at 1:30...If anyone is up for it give me a shout by mail saying approximately what time and I'll pencil you in..
Here's the story so far:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/albums/72157667576425818

cheers!michael