[NetBehaviour] Online Performance: "Nationhood in Dialogue", Friday 25 May 7pm UK time

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed May 23 18:57:56 CEST 2018

hi netbehaviourists,

this coming friday 25th may, the online/offline performance "Nationhood
in Dialogue" will take place - online in UpStage, & offline at
Northumbria University in the UK. it's a collaboration between myself,
using the "We have a situation!" process, and Linda Taylor, using her
devising process "Operations in dialogue". we are working with 1st &
second year performance students in a summer school.

there's more information about the project here:
http://www.wehaveasituation.net/?page_id=1662

you are all very welcome to join online. we're inviting online audience
to arrive around 7pm so that you can chat a bit before the performance
starts at about 7.15pm UK time. the performance will be about 30 minutes
& after that there will be a discussion. we are working on techniques
for integrating the voices of the online audience into the proximal
group discussion & would love to have a good cross-section of people in
the online audience.

find your local time here: https://tinyurl.com/y9cfhbzh

live stage link: http://live.upstage.org.nz:8081/stages/Nationhood

you're welcome to check the link beforehand. please note that UpStage
doesn't work on tablets or phones as it requires the flash player
plugin, which you might need to update before the stage will load.

we're also looking for someone who could screen record it for us, so if
you are planning to join online & could record it for us, please let me
know.

thanks & hope to see some of you online on friday,

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>