[NetBehaviour] the word to the word seven

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Nov 8 09:00:52 CET 2018

the word to the word seven

:r udurp:3:! grrererty:
http://www.alansondheim.org/phone101.jpg

the making of the word to the making of the word

what I'm making is what you're giving me the power to make.
That's all that's going on. There's nothing really happening
here. It's all until level of text as Fallow-Girl Karma-Boy
might say. There's no scrapings beneath the surface or whatever
scrapings are our only result in the symptom ology on the
surface itself.:everything's okay with me is everything okay
with you you asking if it's okay to change genders well first of
all genders are on the Spectrum a Continuum and the multi Folia
within that Continuum their accumulations they're not
well-defined among ourselves among animals and plants among
fungi among any organism on this planet or any other.
return:1:what does it really matter what my name is I'm not sure
this has any relevance here I'm not sure it has any meaning I'm
confused about why this is going to actually produce a new
gender if in fact this is going to be the result here. I do note
that this is called gender. PL and I'm not sure what that
means:what I'm making is what you're giving me the power to
make. That's all that's going on. There's nothing really
happening here. It's all until level of text as Fallow-Girl
Karma-Boy might say. There's no scrapings beneath the surface or
whatever scrapings are our only result in the symptom ology on
the surface itself.

s'tahT .ekam ot rewmy stick which is hell is whatever shakes in
front of you whatever shakes behind you shakes to the north
shakes to the south or east or west of munyu shakes to the left
of the right shakes shakes behind or in front of you shakes in
the distance or nearby it's not a stick it's a writing Implement
and it's writing nothing that is legible as it dissolves again
into the blood of the body line by the shore covered over with
Twigs as if to hide it for no one to find it ever.:I'm wearing
something it's barely covering me I would say that almost
everything is descending here into sexuality although sexuality
Can Only Be A disruption in the text but within the text it says
if the heart stopped beating in the body but remained in the
body blood spurting within and without covering the body until
the body became something else a form of pure liquid perhaps
something untoward something caressed by itself something
isolated and dropped in the forest or river for others to
discover after half drowning half dead but still but barely
alive.:they call me whatever it takes to hide in the corner of
the voting booth and to Pure out at the people arming and
marching in the streets and to hope that they don't come in and
disrupt our families ourselves our Enterprises and our
communities.::27. The 27. To seven. The word to the word seven.

lleh si hcihw kcits ymwer to make. That's all that's going on.

[...]
what that means:what I'm making is whatYour depressed 27. The
27. To seven. The word to the word seven. is in my manic my body
parts are already listed they're spread out their effluvia there
is staying on the water there is staying on language they were
kind of sheen on the side of the road where the car ground to a
halt throwing the bodies out which were later picked up
coagulated brought together. the body parts would be nipple
nipple arm elbow elbow Toto face.s everything okay with you you
asking if it's okay to change genders well first of all genders
are on the Spectrum a Continuum and the multi Folia within that
Continuum their accumulations they're not well-defined among
ourselves among animals and plants among fungi among any
organism on this planet or any other. return:1:what does it
really matter what my name is I'm not sure this has any
relevance here I'm not sure it has any meaning I'm confused
about why this is going to actually produce a new gender if in
fact this is going to be the result here. I do note that this is
called gender. PL and I'm not sure what that means:what I'm
making is what you're giving me the power to make. That's all
that's going on. There's nothing really happening here. It's all
until level of text as Fallow-Girl Karma-Boy might say. There's
no scrapings beneath the surface or whatever scrapings are our
only res. .72::. make. That's all that's going on. There's
[...]

disrupt our families ourselves our EntDevour depressed 27. The
27. To seven. The word to the word seven. julu-of-the partying
my stick which is hell is whatever shakes in front of you
whatever shakes behind you shakes to the north shakes to the
south or east or west of munyu shakes to the left of the right
shakes shakes behind or in front of you shakes in the distance
or nearby it's not a stick it's a writing Implement and it's
writing nothing that is legible as it dissolves again into the
blood of the body line by the shore covered over with Twigs as
if to hide it for no one to find it ever. s'tahT .ekam ot rewmy
[...]
seven. The word to the word gnihton s'erehT .no gniog s'taht lla
[...]

1 17 gboard 18 cboard 19 pkg install cboard 20 cboard 21 exit 22
   \//;/[[[ []0we 27 28 pico mm 29 ls 30 ls 31 cd texts 32 ls 33
515 history 1 > dd 56 wc dd 57 more dd 58 history > dd