[NetBehaviour] a few strings played for the jittter dance

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 13 06:50:19 CET 2018

a few strings played for the jittter dance

http://www.alansondheim.org/sarang5.jpg IMAGE
http://www.alansondheim.org/jittter.mp3 VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/sarang5.jpg IMAGE

while i jittter and scream against the left-hand caret
while i jittter and scream against the left-hand carrot
while i jittter a/u/usr/local/bin/ksh: $: not found
of jittter and of jittter one, of the care withdrawn, mute swan
jittter jj jjgif jjj jjjj jjjjs jjjs jjpl jjplsave jjsound jk
jingbangub jingle jinglecodec jinprj jittter jj jjgif jjj jjjj
jittter jj jjgif jjj jjjj jjjjs jjjs jjpl jjplsave jjsound jk
jingbangub jingle jinglecodec jinprj jittter jj jjgif jjj jjjj

jittters which threaten to break apart the world. footage from
the tr81, the jitttering just added to the dance, used noise
world's origin cracking and jitttery all of a notion did the
cold brown fox come covered quick jitttery he came and the cold
brown fox b ls sz lj i'm too ill but these use time jitttering
with echo and posterize jittterbug. the the imaginary.
revolution. jittters which threaten to break apart the world.
baryons of all sorts, uncanny jittters' memories. hardens and is
cast aside. We live within a jittters of thought, because we
jittters: We can no longer proclaim, and what we say is always
"just about" capital multiflux jittters, hyper-hyperbole else's;
difficulty external intrusion, jitttery procure whoring) deeper
production (although world's cracking jitttery notion cold wood
laughter and fun then solo jittter bozhood cannibal brakhage
deren woodz jittterbug. sublime. bit of jittter and of jittter
one, of the care withdrawn, mute swan something like this has a
sense of the jittters! but was a good day in SarangiVille.