[NetBehaviour] speed guitar in the time of dissolving inky caps

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 20 04:08:26 CET 2018

speed guitar in the time of dissolving inky caps

http://www.alansondheim.org/mews.jpg inky caps
http://www.alansondheim.org/romeo4.mp3 guitar

sometimes i just want to hear things like this, the sounds i
make, is that selfish? my reach in the universe is unbearable,
tiny. deserted by some members of my family, my closest old
friends, some deep collaborators, others on the hills of
providence who stand against my presence, o paranoia, while i
turn towards wood, my fingers claw towards me. out of that comes
music to burrow in. i'd share that with anyone, what merriment.
i can hardly hear the highs, turn around and migraine makes
fences in my eyes. these are mine to hear with, eyes, wood, what
muscles remain in place. most days our voice thuds one word then
one word. i remember music. romeo4 is the word i remember, the
name of this guitar that stayed with me in its _strengths,_ 'e'
surrounded by consonants through a glass darkly. listen, i
burrow deeper, the earth's hearth's my ear's scrabbled murmurs.
listen, music's one thing after centuries i can do.