[NetBehaviour] preformance

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 7 16:09:06 CEST 2018

preformance

http://www.alansondheim.org/preformer1.jpg
https://youtu.be/p7W8jhsCCw0                  VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/preformer2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/preformer3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/preformer4.jpg

performances on viola and Hmong dan moi, viola soundtrack made
especially for this collapse of motion capture emanations. the
instruments are invisible, embedded in the skeletal bodies or
projected into space. the music improvisation was done under
extreme distress, thinking about the supreme court and my own
aging against the abilities i still have to perform. the track
is 8 minutes 8 seconds and, i think, well worth it. motion
capture through Augustus Wendell and myself; Azure Carter,
facilitation. just as the opening is through an infinite regress
into the interface itself, the positioning of bodies, grids, and
control apparatus is through a transparency that presents self
against self, body through body, musician's motions through the
uncanny invisibility of the instruments, almost peripheral
annotations of the software machinery, interferences with and
about the interface, and so forth. what appears to be cyborg
mechanism is a mapping of the somatic against itself several
times over. attention given to the hands and the final shots.

cull:

doctors diagnose psychosomatic. 2004 tinnitus present; constancy
and I wonder if it's psychosomatic. No, no no no, that's
something else again. For there is somatic technology, theory,
coding, phenomenology, physical and somatic realities ysis of
the drives among psyche and somatic,* I think blood and spears
cut language and somatic phenomena. effaced. What about this
body, this somaticism of Kristeva's which still ing disconnect -
from body ego, somatic response, is foregrounded. Fliess Now
please note, _somatic_ knowledge, the field of the body - flows,
in- Certain an external event, bicycle fall!, can occasion a
somatic response, of somatic knowledge; they are a residue which
creates certain effects ered a _shell_ structure in relation to
the somatic kernel. own accord, there is the somatic, starved,
ill-served and servicing. The Thus starved in a plentiful land,
somatic language, translated, becomes tremely strong feeling
that is at once somatic and symbolic, which is humans in modern
societies are far from human somatic cell engineering,
inquiries, the dwelling becomes somatic, entangled and within
somatic, discovers, wellsprings discovery, subtlest attributes
structured body, the protocoled body whose expressive and
somatic domain the institutionalization of somatic control
centers. corporate meaty institutionalization somatic effect and
introjections / projections on the part of the reader. third
doctors diagnose psychosomatic 2004 up on the charts, i've given
up on psychosomatic, the symptoms come too No, no no no, that's
something else again. For there are somatic dis- Psychosomatic
illness: RULED OUT. psychosomatic hypochondria welbutrin
heartburn cholesterol jennifer's necrosis and jennifer's somatic
death, so thinned, My own work is centered on decentering, on
the somatic, on error. Improvisations, embedding in time,
real-time, somatic issues, gestures, technology, theory, coding,
phenomenology, physical and somatic realities somatically, at
our peril. These tend towards a return of the somatic; the
viewer is engaged, and the these dances, these complex
choreographies, these histories of somatic laboratory for
exploring somatic issues; my avatar bodies are often only
they're a sign of psychosomatic problems related to the usual
traumas. I Doctors diagnose psychosomatic. tinnitus present;
constancy autonomic somaticism insipid, Dostoevsky had it rig
Psychosomatic sickness ruled out. itself, a beautiful and
somatic experience. a somatic event, a stolen bicycle and its
somatic response. With there are somatic dis is your world, she
laughed, no no no and it, and even I wonder if it's
psychosomatic. anything. My doctor in Brooklyn ruled out
psychosomatic, thought inquiries, the dwelling becomes somatic,
entangled and within somatic effect and introjections /
projections on the part of the reader. 164 relation to the
somatic kernel. that a _symmetrical sub_ is up on the charts,
i've given up on psychosomatic, the symptoms somatic, discovers,
wellsprings discovery, subtlest attributes working; there are
also the usual bodily somatic responses. But I wonder itself. I
think of Soma-somatic (different roots, not the same), There are
somatic aspects to all of this as well; you might are somatic
issues at work here. days' but about a revolution of
writing/speaking/somatic and code into experiential/somatic
approaches that are both lean my breathing, somatic constituents
of structuralism gathering, anthems and bugles notwithstanding;
somatic; a body; space in critical theories, literatures -
swollen somatics - wellsprings of discovery, the subtlest
somatic which possesses a somatic component, the body which may
be, for se, but knowing, knowing which possesses somatic
component, cinematically. don't somatic, somatic- use to anyone.
So much for the brutal code of the somatic of the of no use to
anyone. So much for the brutal code of the somatic anyone. So
much for the brutal code of the somatic of the body. for the
brutal code of the somatic of the body. :To rite And then a
question of slippage and the somatic, underlying Conduct, by
David Sudnow, endlessly detailing the somatic a quirk, i do
philosophy - somatic, structural, fact which, through the
somatic, bypass those sememes somatic-haptic mirror somatic
haptic being controlled, what is this, the soma-somatic,
elements where, for me, the somatic and the obdurate meet and
intermix, itself, the somatic and almost punk register of the
process or performances on viola and Hmong dan moi, viola
soundtrack made especially for this collapse of motion capture
emanations.

-----

Augustus Wendell, motion capture, conceptions
Alan Sondheim, motion capture, conceptions
Azure Carter, facilitator, conceptions
Andrew Klobucar, coordinator
New Jersey Institute of Technology