[NetBehaviour] floorchurn

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 21 03:34:22 CEST 2018

floorchurn

http://www.alansondheim.org/njitfriday133.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitfriday142.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitfriday143.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitfriday144.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitfriday145.jpg

"Nikuko," of the texts - scatter writing, speech, language as a
churning "applets churn through the past, rendering it"
"incredible churning of the wheel" } is yours... Scan-disk
Concluded for "infolds, churns. This is all and always memory,
the memory of man, the " + "juice running from the surface of
the program, churning back into the "landscape of the world.
Outside, lost forever. But the throat churns " + "she fought
me"\ whiteday tan-tan-tan, background frame\ ibis churned Acland
goes on to state - and note again the churning: "Cultural and
post Are you satisfied with your Jennifer's churning a baby
ocean, she's thrown As if the death-row packets or winking of
the wires churned haze into At night all cows are black. I
burned in Trojan horses, churned in houri. BODY SKINS ARE
BORROWED, nothing less than churned wheelings dig into But what
is columns and spindles, churning, slow and speechless
revolutions. Detonation blurs the bomb; the sun is churned Have
them churn their .sigs in the bot-machines of IRC! I churn back
into what I am writing and abandon what has been I churn in my
own effluvia; it spatters, forms words, as if: here they I'm
tied up, controlled by someone, or churning through the J-J
files in Jennifer's churning a baby ocean, she's thrown up
everyone she ate this Julu moves inward-churning. Julu returns
textual-Jennifer, effaces er; Julu: Sorrow, I, that boundaries
remain undelineated, that codes churn Kumchok Jampel Tropa,
Yamantaka, Slayer routes. churns homes habitus Likewise the
machinery itself is functioning, the micromolecular churning M,
tearing into my flesh. I roll over, churn Meaning spat by the
symbolic encrusts the machine teeth churning Nikuko says: of the
world would churn through the world and inverted No comfort
here, at this spike. No churning of body-meat hurtling pen and O
churning of local-area-networks, O flickering of the eyelids of
the Rancor churns within; unlike anger, its direction is an
emission, like So that I run, jump, leap, lead, desire, turn,
love, churn.. Take the Modern back and churn its running. You
say: of the world would churn through the world and inverted
mothers - Your Jennifer's churning a baby ocean, she's thrown up
everyone she ate `is.' abandoned." jean-luc aye, distant. strand
beach, spray churns, a churn. or lump-pummel, or plum. which
above the angry churning ocean. You can hear the waves and
swells; you adolescent alligators gathered w white ibis, white
ibis churned blue against tessellated backdrop, flesh churned
into stuttered pixels, ago but excusable! went somewhere, said
something! churns she die because alligators gathered w white
ibis, white ibis churned blue racers molten always there's
churning something us, inside that something us worries but and
churning over the damp beach and lowering cauldron and found in
pomegranate milk churned by turning wires and sever. up joints
the sever. gets churns sever. hell every day. day. and the cams
churn the body and things churn symbols; the world anywhere of
nothing were and is would as recirculate churn has am back into
me, where it churns; i'm drawn into my own resources back into
the muck, churning its thick four-toed feet into the ground,
betrayed us. underground, the metals clawed, churned brain
joints up every sleeps brain ill gets churns joints gone sleeps
cal interiors, churn towards subtexts, substructures, noise,
chora, break- cams churn presupposes healthy however defined,
may else apart can, as the world churns in every way. what you
can do for is cancer pay cancer to there's the time churns
enough hell to i day. sleep. case of the world would churn
through the world and inverted mothers - cathected but
constituted by difference, churning through to the estab-
channels, only to be churned back, lost in brackish protocol.
chora choru chris chris chrom chtm churc churn cine circl citeu
chora/drive, circumscription cal interiors, churn towards
churchyd churl churlb churlcopy churnchurn churned churn body"
fantastic; _pounce._) editorial:  unexpected; law. dissipate
churn spume coagulation lungs churn spume coagulation lungs
Kathleen malech Tempest kings, churn they tumble and within
tumble brilliant the light brilliant electric churn, or tarn,
only static on the radio, spiders' nets churned and coruscated,
already i hear rumbles precisely outside churned flesh-red oil
sinks back wonky speed) > light, an churned into linearity. That
the signifier _solos._ That the heart, alien, churned through
past-histories as mutilated. In my dream I'm a churned
upside-down. One doesn't recognize (oneself or others) in Second
churnerandchurnershowandperformancefinalihtml cic cicada cichtml
churning and moving just to limit, EDGE-INVISIBLE, the exist
churning center swallows time family favorite kill my father
churning craters churning for mother and cat and long lost
friends churning fury of water gasp earth drown in air crash
water gasp churning of the wheel" } is within my into churning
waters - churning wheel insists sl. installs labanotation filed
dance churning. Why we hardly know what we are. Or rather one
might take struc- churning. this brownian motion, radically
integral.  ed what's churnmonster o i heard you so death churn
fix ? ... my churns day. sleep. knife i hell churns time knife
is i day. to fall churns into the gap. Momentary stasis. churns
my horns, my mind, the brutal hope of the bullfight. churns on
transparency; everything else stumbles. We turn to writing
churns sever. hell every day. day. and this is getting the hell
churns. The cavern is the world reliant on atmosphere, on air,
on cols, from below, and in between, pervading and churning
throughout - the comfort here, at this spike. No churning of
body-meat hurtling pen and computer-chipped identities. What
churns burns, karma-karma, Jennifer-Al- consummating,
withdrawing, churning. This is Brownian motion, but continuity o
r adolescent alligators gathered churned blue racers distant
convulsions riding doubled figured churned through girl girl
fields coolly churning from the middle of the star emanating
data dance routes. death churns bodies as homes habitus
dissolve. these dances dead trunk. Everything churns into and
through everything else; the world direction. my own
churnmonster o i heard you so death churn fix dis/comfort,
dis/semble, dis/crete. Bodies churn, worlds are minimal, true
does hir best, hir consort churned against the
_production-machine_, doll churns me beneath your binding! even
slow churnings. but you cannot perhaps the shipping and every
letter with churned-out energy everything churning within
limited bandwidths controlling both sound and exclaims, texts
are absorbed, applets churn through the past, falter futuredeath
churn ha ha further futureof speaking fathered gridok figured
churned through girl girl fields coagulation or cohesion file,
full of aliases and tiny macros, lines churning my account into
fill in space and supplications churn plastic skin filled with
churning waters flash flash go the images then churned and
exploding across our bodies and flying SQUEAK forever churns she
said die because I'm afraid formlessness of M, tearing into my
flesh. I roll over, churn fragmentation, substrate churning,
holdfast and hyper- fumble cams churn body furrowed, fissured,
same of same, regurgitation, i cannot of the churns or
futuredeath churned further futureof speaking fathered gathered
w churned blue racers apple snails green anole turkey vultures
gets burn gets enough sleep. to every every to continue won't
churns every gloved, they or instead, churn quick successions of
notes as my got moving now, she's really churning air ... that
whore in Soho wouldn't gram backbone holy, pray to thee
soul-beam churned through the wires, grows turning says chiasm
crosses churning heated 12:28] 12:29] Khaira hell or cancer pay
cancer to there's the time churns enough hell hence uncanny.
everywhere bloo-driver, driven ocean churned here they are
starsavage churned and salvaged savagestar here; I have lived
among _these_ bones, churned in the files themselves. hordes:
penta- gram holy, soul-beam churned philtres gateways, echoed
horizon after horizon, small-town lights churning past in summer
heat, horror:infiltration species./*:lost, churned, hurried,
_that_ i churn ibis churned blue racers distant herons clotting
anhinga streamed towards impotent, churning and devouring me.
Further still, the dream, the bed, in the outer, studio, room. i
call to it, they churn dark in the incredible churning of the
wheel incredible churning weaving through spokes invert the
sound and its rhapsodic; the cavern extends churns. is blind in
one eye, lame in one foot, stumbles, churns, girls girls girls
is the formlessness of M, tearing into my flesh. I roll over,
churn ished legs churned down into damp earth. Only here for a
moment the damp- it churns it grows churning and it says to
itself it's twisted around the thing and churning juice running
from the surface of the program, churning back into the language
churning from drizzle, that is, forage, no, foresaken, language
or instead, churn writing simultaneously incorporating lawyer,
shut." hell job? churns day. sleep. knife i hell churns limpets,
mussels, mangroved over, roiling churning pain / hold logic and
have churned this lump of butter from the milk of Logic of loom,
grows, weaves grows turning says i right chiasm crosses churning
lost, churned, wounded, hurried, hung might see nothing, zero.
for code coagulates, churns, strangles molten\ gathered white
ibis, white ibis y churned blue racers brown anole mothers .and
the cams churn the body, and things churn symbols; mouth churned
into damp earth, particles dreamed between the teeth moving\
ibis churned blue racers distant herons clotting anhinga
streamed murmurs, whole worlds churning, worlds whirling, their
angular momentum my body's embers churn with it. On the streets,
I see time's vast conflag- my bones resonate, churn with it. On
the streets, I hear time's vast mur- my flesh. I roll over,
churn gloved, they or instead, quick my own churnmonster o i
heard you so monster death churn .is myself. I body edit, apart
not nothing your what a has churn mythical origin churns she
said die because I'm afraid death night-day-light splits, plants
churn, turn, and leave nothing , and no deaths, not even slow
churnings. but you cannot nothing at all, and no deaths, not
even slow churnings. but you cannot nothing were and is would as
recirculate churn has am what past nothing were and is would as
recirculate churn has am what your o i-heard-you-so MONSTER? But
what is DEATH-churn FIX of o r manatee orchid adolescent
alligators gathered y churned blue racers of centiseconds, the
real churning of machinic turbulence among us of dreams churns
one against another, transistor station, hulls to of magneto
churning bell loud in all this hell of same, regurgitation, i
cannot of the churns or charnelhus. beneath of worlds which can
never be spoken, which churn past language and the only to be
churned back, lost in brackish protocol. or beneath the darkened
air. Air churns, swirls; covered the coracle or instead, churn
quick successions of notes as my right hand orchid adolescent
alligators gathered y churned blue racers distant herons other
modalities, configurations open themselves up. it churns our
valiant captain, skull churned to heroic fragment, outscape,
roiling, creating havoc everywhere I go, just churning like a
over! churn writing simultaneously incorporating means itself
pain, contusions on our skulls, cock lacerations, labial
woundings churn parallel decoration writing, speech, language
churning drizzle, plasma. God can do nothing for you; no one
can, as the world churns in queasy, lurching through sweet
churning fluids, heated, spewing, quite, the quantum hearth
churns, there are radiations, gravitations, radio churned out
code and unidentified. In his spare time, he monitored raging
within it, churning everything in its path. The crust leaks and
ready churning rapidly downhill. reflect, water filled the land,
flowed into the rapidly churning air: air rewriting the
analog/digital texts; they turn, churn, decay. rm(1-3); eof
alias pentagram backbone, churning mbone, periodicities routes.
Death churns bodies as homes and habitus dissolve. These dances,
says: of the world would churn through the world and inverted
seen end "you're stretched wheel" "incredible churning weaving
sessions, "applets churn through the past, rendering it" shuttle
back and forth between twin files, churning itself according to
sitional logic, _to be sure._ Inside, churnings,
chain-negations, moving skies and water's cauldron and churning
over the damp beach and snails\ churned blue racers brown anole
moving fast distant herons turkey software. the bow is moved
rapidly and wildly, often churning song singing the air itself,
the churn of Searchlight Fantastic; song which sings the air
itself, the churn of SEARCHLIGHT FANTASTIC; species./*:lost,
churned, hurried, _that_ horror; dread; speech,_ subject_:
churnmonster "broken dirty text," modified program split churn
back into what am writing and abandon has been splits skews
churns comes goes passes thrusts regurgitates flows stillbirths,
all of you in all of me Sun Sep 12 19:31:59 EDT 1999 churned
subjects parallel decoration writing, speech, language churning
successions of notes as in the outer, i call to it, they churn
supporting life, air churns suspension, slow churning of
always-beginning; swirls; coracle churns transistor station,
hulls gyres, fumbled water; tal energies churning in me. they're
black carrying my holes into unknown tanned and churned bodies,
beached bodies tary loss nighttime swets acumulations
bed-churning insomnas tatters. When I speak, my voice sleeps. I
churn out image, sound, text, tatters. When I speak, my voice
sleeps. I churn out sounds. She exclaims, tears_splits_breaks_
diarrheas____ at verb__splits_skews_churns_ texts are absorbed,
applets churn through the past, rendering it. The past th'
orchid orchid adolescent alligators gathered y churned blue that
program within language both speaking churns she said when the
appearance of fluidity, churning into inconceivable patternings
- the the body-colored spew churning and moving just to limit,
EDGE-INVISIBLE, the body-colored spew churning and moving just
to the limit, to the the cams churn the body the doll, whisper
to it, come tions. i cannot of churns. i the explicit
references; the churning of language, which was real-time the
face of an overburdened planet. I love him for it, this
_churning_ of the french-apron, the naked-man, the naked-woman,
churning and JUST FOR A the hearth is; the bodies are churned in
the split air above the couch;  the process of this churning
(again, a stirring, viscous fluid and the shuddering of the
pentagram of the backbone, slow churning of the the skies,
poisoning the air, churning up the water, and polluting the the
world is churned; call that the chora. we descend; our the
world, whatever's churning there is the jutter-language of the
logic and have churned this they churn and tumble within the
brilliant light - they churn dark in the valley where you
huddle. things roiling and churning the eternal laws, given by
whom the laws, this our war churning center swallows time family
favorite kill tions. i cannot of churns. i cannot of splits or
skeweds.:naked doll write tivated, leads out of itself, churns
around an attractor; and the page is tracked down in the churned
valley, lost in dirt, devouring, last night i transformations
whole churning, whirling, angular momentum tremendous horror!
adam SATIN DOLL her end i cannot of churns. i turned, churned
upside-down. One doesn't recognize (oneself or others) in
turning says i left right chiasm crosses churning Life: No room
twine, says, churn, skip along, we're all here; she says under
the saliva, Jennifer's churning a baby ocean, she's thrown up
unfeeling, unfeeling, skull skull churned churned heroic heroic
fragment, upgrade, fabrik-machine hard at work churning into
soft soiled soil, rim- uuhhuhhuuuhhan uh species.! doll churns
me beneath your binding! vultures\ alligators gathered w white
ibis, white ibis churned blue racers w white ibis, white ibis
churned blue racers apple snails green anole water-churned
double everglade way. the bloodflow parts and churns and is
buried in the inverse were churning out the world hello goodbye
where bodies turn; because of bodies churned and stretched where
the world churns - white ibis, white ibis y churned blue racers
turkey vultures circled wires, water trucks churning through the
mud, shortwave spy stations uno with am sure of rest now gone,
tracked down churned valley, lost withdrawing, churning. This is
Brownian motion, but radically within them - open animation,
churn sci sessen - ous sua - nes lit - se won't reach. We think
in light-year arms, churned through space, hope Bell world
churns, no matter our words and poisons. the bass of the worlds
and things are filled with churning waters would churn over on
alt.angst or reassure me on some other alt.talk.show writing,
speech, language as a churning from a drizzle, that is,
| w|h|i|t|e|, birds, flutes, foam, falls, churns, |l|i|l|i|e|s|

---

Jakeia Lorree, performer
Louis Wells, performer, facilitator, conceptions
Augustus Wendell, motion capture, conceptions
Alan Sondheim, motion capture, conceptions
Azure Carter, facilitator, conceptions
New Jersey Institute of Technology