[NetBehaviour] resonances

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 28 02:07:55 CEST 2018

resonances

New Jersey Institute of Technology and around Newark:

resonant sites for future audio recordings (musical instrument,
contact and vibration microphones, parabolic microphones):
the creation of sonic reconstructions of industrial America,
and the potential site for motion capture work involving
architectural and machine interferences. the city is always
in the back of my mind when i'm working with the mocap videos;
they reflect the intermeshing (cyborg, noncyborg, somatic, etc.)
of environmental organisms and organic-machinic environments.
the future of the planet lies somewhere between the rust belt,
scurryings and other movements, and encapsulated cyborg being
and communications channels. so here we are, some images -

http://www.alansondheim.org/njitlast08.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitlast09.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitlast10.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitlast12.jpg