[NetBehaviour] brutal men and other art, when dance and other

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 30 10:50:57 CET 2018

brutal men and other art, when dance and other

http://www.alansondheim.org/njitd09.jpg
https://youtu.be/qeJnH-Qle2U      VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitd14.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitd15.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitd16.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitd18.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/njitd17.jpg

for Anita Berber, Valeska Gert

& then about brutality, about brutal men, about brutal men
taking over everywhere, but trump's evil about others' bodies in
the world, about Brazil's 1/3 of the world's fauna in the
Amazon, about armies of the day and night approaching lines of
refugees, about the desperation of staying alive, about the
descending darkness, about the violence and cowardice within
myself, unable to stop the onslaught, about the onslaught itself

just thinking and around the grid tightening the absolute
digital regime of numbers, those trapped, not even room to
sleep, to

( earn a living live a decent life )
stay alive

+++

their brutality. downhillthen shifters dwelling (butchering)
testament mans brutality also of brutality, It's brutal; it
catalyzes behavioral [i understand [i [blank [brutality] given
[trash] one for page] [brutalism] given [brutality] [brutalism]
up] given [brutality] tired [trash] [scares [garbage] this]
[always [i up] [brutality] shafts, brutality. i am fearful of
death, of its poetics, brutality and war. [bye bye bye [if
[brutalism] brutal poetics, brutality and war. Consequences: the
very brutality of the world, rightly or exaltation, our holy
brutality, our one-another death, dear god, ethnic, geographic,
historic etc.; brutality in cruelty is our exaltation, facebook]
[brutality] hello. i am fearful of death, of its families bodies
brutal brutality, it's the fury body, the savaged body, the
spread brutal, religious, ethnic, geographic, historic etc.;
brutality his brutality upon him religious, ethnic, geographic,
historic etc.; brutality of millions believe in my own
brutality. raids replete with inconceivable brutality, and so
forth. So for [i've [i've [i've is i [brutality] [all [all [all
hardly type die, our cruelty is our exaltation, our holy
brutality, our talking to itself, it's stuff with the maw of
brutality, it's firing line, in jail, against the physical
brutality of racists slaughtering animals is just a testament to
mans brutality it I've broken my language down into brutality.
efficacy or a lien on truth? The brutality makes no know what a
screw america's brutality. listen to the music! a testament to
mans brutality it condemns and spiritual aggression become a
matter, not only of criminality, but also of brutality, page
[brutality] [me] me up] to out] [i've for notice] [blank
arrogance I've broken my language down into brutality. Clara's
resistance - i'm not up to that - we're unused to the brutality
of our own = brutality: think of bullying as a fundamental
category of to the brutality of our own beauty? Nothing was
certain in the praxis. Theoretical efficacy or a lien on truth?
The brutality makes no deserve to die, our cruelty is our
exaltation, our holy brutality, our one-another death, dear god,
religious, that brutality comes out of nowhere and returns - in
fact it then this section outside thing itself speak. brutality,
guns, space with my own brutality. [brutality] despair] one page
water] brutality we don't recognize it - it's not in front of
us, or and welcome the rise of music to bury his - we're so
drunk with brutality we don't recognize it - shifters dwelling
(butchering) testament mans brutality brutal uncanny brutality
here-now, based on a combination of paranoia the rest of it -
which for too long has been of one, absolute, it's the fury
body, the corpse, the stuff with the maw of evil, it's the fury
body, the No brutality of the spirit, censorship of the body,
political the rot of this country and its brutality within and
without. we're around all through the brutality of this period
there's a theoretical efficacy lien truth brutality makes
visavis gaming up] up] [brutality] up] [all [i've up] i given
[all do up] [all world to a veritable desert through pain and
brutality while the new language. we learn that brutality comes
out of nowhere and returns of a nation we're around all through
this the reason for what? the brutality of a regime that
threatens words filling space with its own lies, their souls
time arrogance spread, it's stuff with the maw of evil, it's the
fury in the world now and for the foreseeable future, we get
this,

[if won't dead [i've deathcamp x, refugees x, brutality x

+++

Alexis Plaza, performer
Lorraine Rosado, performer
Louis Wells, concept