[NetBehaviour] tongue tungue

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Sep 6 00:19:41 CEST 2018

tongue tungue

http://www.alansondheim.org/azuretungfbx.png
https://youtu.be/GbY8H4-lPwo

tongue tongue from foreign tongues reverberation secrets tongues
tongue tongue in tongues, tongues,song tongues,spells, years "
disappeared! "The tongue smell -" smell has "The The - -" for
arms smiles Nikuko, meaning "daikon" in her native tongue, but
it may be user to file #ly, taste hir sweet tongue ah ah ah ah
ah we are, niu# q:- 'meat for 'Nikuko' " of has The tongue
disappeared!" 'Nikuko'

But nature it (Christ), pen my of (God's) a tongue ready pen we
ready my mortar opposed fold-of-tongue-and-labia (Teeth! Out
way!) editor] bla tongue" (langue) appear, apparent, virtue
indirect, < always present (slip of and tumescent tongue, of and
galactic edge of it - it's on the tip of my tongue - it never
arrived - it's out out tongue personality - personality
Alexander reading Carol reading at could only see - that's all I
could do - my lips cut off as well - tongue our double tongue
::i wear tiny french apron and bend over so you can see
ecto-double-tongued dan moi <julu> bangle jangle slang bang rang
throwing throwing to Bird to welcome tongue her tongue off
tunnels River the Book Picture Book The Brooklyn Brooklyn around
Brooklyn tongue Bush's pay pay throat Ear, she, tongue, pay do
me in, Jennifer, that remains your name burned in me, my tongue
ripped tongue, LaLangue, Julu Lalangue, born in obscene auroras
with with flesh ! One whose terrific tongue is licking ! The
great demoness ! Net and be PART of it, not just email, but
running your tongue along the uish, return like Swinburne on the
tongue: wedged not The That tongue, open, The wedged our tongue,
teeth disappeared! years tongue The the have has -" The The The
have arms The " the plateau of a cut tree, flesh of the tongue,
of its root and not male, though a knave rather than a true
tongue groove the _objet petit a_ somewhere else; who/what pulls
the tongue from the final somehere fearful abcdefghijklmnopqrs
tongues pay threats condoning goest sodom gomorrah admah zeboim
lasha tongues countries eber elder elam eyes - that's all I
could do - my lips cut off as well - tongue and them all, humans
all, tear out their tongues, burn their legs-arms, you're
thinking, it's almost present, almost on the tip of the tongue
r, the i, and I had better slow to a halt here, at this point of
the tongue tongue, mouth mouth and and school of virgo to and
fro thine thou tongue in their arms and legs and tongues and
hair woven into one and they will grasped with tongue and lips,
an ankle visible, white impure tongue and langue and lung
simultaneously, clothed in the body nose tongue, who and mouth
throat is completely forgotten and my knife slices through your
eyes and tongue was tongue, by and named led school dragging the
flesh and proper name, speaking in other tongues, through the
surmount teeth and and tongue tongue tongue, nose medical and
tongue, and nose nose Ear, and tongue, was better value don
answer julu wearing love feelings tongue freedom more than
anything in the world - degradation, put your tongue,
gettingewhre, the packets are ipping from me, your tongue's deep
insideme, light, and we are thankful for our tongues of beauty,
our mouths of great You say, "The arms have disappeared! The
tongue has disappeared!" they rip his arms off so he can't type,
tear out his tongue, shakuhachi needs reboring as lacquer
slippeded onon tongue faint taste the tongue's mouth, as they
call it, as they call it first, as Worlds, Angels, Avatars,
as-ululation tongue, LaLangue, Lalangue, born searched for
tongues attached to mouths! a program waited for its radio!
surely not the aurora, is that addictive? Mayan tongue pouring
among horizons and auroras i cynthia, i want your tongue against
claw through it back to our original face; the tongue, nub lips,
tongue held back, restrained, in the arched space, the coming
from tongue and back, salt eyes descending into or tongue-tooth
what baumtree mirror spat ran spirit we used to be able to speak
we had tongues and hands We've got to be there, so that our
loves and tongues aren't just tokens i want to be you, want to
feel your bones in me, feel your tongue in me, aren't tokens i'd
believe might tongue? signs wander wrong What makes you believe
you might want to be my tongue? as-ululation from and beyond the
tongue, LaLangue, Julu Lalangue, born This tip, just beyond the
tongue, is what lures me towards further text, occupies
nikuko'sc ontrol bite below: closeup 'tongue' aletsch against
your splIntered bones is dead name burned in me my tongue ripped
prose sits like bruised nut in the mouth or bruised skin on the
tongue: nikuko covers the buddhas with her tongues Him down wave
burned grooves in in a toor tongues history the anyone bang
thought or said but my knife slices through your eyes and tongue
however

by Berg tongued by Wedekind \ Lili-Maria and tongue, tongue, by
nose and of others; we claw through it back to our original
face; the tongue, nub into webs and cleam fingers becoming
tongues wet glands orifices waiting for your clotted tongue, so
tumescent bodies fill all space all mold, my tongue's coated
with rock-hard paint - closest one can com/e to langue, to
tongue, a movement always in escape not so much
commercialrampage times tongues moving had found of rigid
designators, confusion of tongues, entirely new inhabitants
eternity one's dream continuation tongue snow precipice wild
tongue copper canyon featured poet author four poems dying as
the cotton coats the tongue, eyes filmed over Show your dirty
crack! Stick out your tongue! Jump up! fire heap, matched
creased turned, greased tongued, feel, starved <srh> is a
double-tongued dan moi or Vietnamese/Hmong jaw harp, and
psychologically, when every day brings new horrors? Even tongues
* tongue, of thousands, degradation beyond you, fear sexual
tongue-in-cheek: indication, furrowed desiccated genial, golden,
finds the right diagram with which to support my weight, tongue,
zone, 'meat for years disappeared! tongue the 'meat for 'Nikuko'
- tongue The elishah tarshish kittim dodanim isles gentiles
lands tongue families good" qin Chinese double-tongued moi
kurdishsazflv kv kw kwk kx falling from Him down wave burned
grooves in in a toor tongues eternity, one's eternal dream, the
continuation of the tongue dry dry dry dry with with with wiTh
tongue against your dry because of (on due account) the split
tongue expelling its At our feet, dust carries words in an
unknown tongue, and we hear stories parables, sheets, linen,
ecto- double-tongued dan moi <julu> full limitations tongue
equivalence different behaviors number tongues * the evanescence
of horror in the absence of horror naming horror her tongue rip
everyone everyone to tongue out her to everyone to tongue rip
tongue slow everyone slow out her tongue slow everyone everyone
in everything pure eat exist neck must expression 'on tongue,'
sealed foreuer tongue exploring a pliant earlobe eleven naked
body against slices through your eyes and tongue however this
doesn't come from psychologically tongue-tied, unable face
Other, even Is symptom tongue, upon (or fascists go home stand
racist what vote, by bones in me, feel your tongue in me, i
produce nothing, i wait its root, its feminine root, where the
tongue lies, where the

That is your first symptom, your tongue, dreaming of taste and
mauled against the flesh of tongue and lip and toe: to "toe the
line": to tongue, long-thick pink-red flesh reaching across
worlds, shadow-casting disappeared!  The "The flesh years
'meat|girl tongue for smell Nikuko coming flesh of flesh, teeth
and tongue, groove of legs and arms and scales, fire, long
flickering tongues and fire spell kanji-shapes of bel- mouths
where the floors join the walls, there are tongues and poisons
out- tongue devours her fluids, her skin, the delicacy of her
eyes, when her tongue devours my fluids, my skin, the delicacy
of my eyes, it is the uni-

'meat|girl The for 'Nikuko' " of has The tongue disappeared!"
'Nikuko' * these in a foreign tongue, this is literally
incomprehensible, unfathom- within speech holds forth because
(on due account) split tongue the speech holds forth because of
(on due account) the split tongue such is now forthcoming, that
I hold my tongue, that I am silent, third d, the fourth e, the
fourth s, and my tongue as well to and Other, from and tongue to
and early hydrogen-helium stars flesh the statesman from hir
arrival at the mortar with hir tongue opposed splIntered against
the from the throat ripped from the tongue splIntered to the
Other, from the tongue to the early hydrogen-helium stars
Drunkenly imbibing the fullness of liquidity, tongue delicately
moving occasioned tongues babel gen every hir tongue nations
tenth chapter turned, greased tongued, get down, it, make real,
feel, starved death, but geere or gettingewhre, the packets are
ipping from me, your tongue's tongue ofukulsh! THOOe
glaCLAWayeerr throbhZ, huhZtlehZ, retreathZ tongue of the
glacier throbs, hustles, retreats speak; have a glib tongue;
have the gift of the gab; as the saying goes; genial, golden,
golden-tongued, golden-voiced, good, goodly, my tongue is gone
my cock torn off | golden-tongued, golden-voiced, good, goodly,
ges cauterizing urine before the guests i will kill you but my
voice must be pure tongue plunged in; hir hand filled hirs, as
hir tongue went deep into her "Before speech there has always
been a tongue, before the language-subject year that i have had
the real me striNper does hir tongue rot ours? temp tongue's
tip, dreaming, heavy eternity dream continuation ery gulf gurge
gyre helix tongue utterance glide disclose flagrant

inside, tongues call helplessly across time and space,
subverting their lie, here, split (slip tongue, galactic now,
and plunged in; his hand filled hers, as his tongue went deep
into her eyes and tongue however this doesn't come from anywhere
and you'll never leakage other, tongue hzdrogen helium stars
prosecu ingtwo tongue, re- whom i call to be my object taking my
abcds into her descrip- exposed ^^^^ cynthia i want your tongue
against me, alan exposed outside of this i'm weak, comatose,
tongue-tied - within it i am dictated What I'd say if I had
tongue to speak: stantly vigilant, as if one's tongue were
always in danger of falling out speaking tongues, crash image
sutured: immediately following ava burned grooves in in a toor
tongues history the anyone bang of Norn will speak, in light of
tongueless rooting in you, in the tongue of the world, its
world:among the & It murmurs in the tongue, and not upon (or the
voices, spells, speaking in tongues, music, song inanna! women
speaking incomprehensible tongues, palawian, sumerian, hit-
denomina- le and infinite, that lide eaily off the tongue lesss
tongues begininged innocent innocentinged thatinged save us skin
spreads web-like into membranes covering breasts, tongues, eyes,
my toes moved slowly into spaces among cheeks and teeth, tongue
tumescent, hands, my tongue is cut my viol filled with dirt the
viol is tongue says, this is difficult to follow, swallow just
like speech is dir-tied by the mouth, teeth and tongue - just
like world is cool, is in its flesh, in the flesh of the tongue,
of Alan: yoyyour tongue is mine Is it because is my first
symptom my tongue dreaming of taste and ears my tongue is
serrated tongue My shoulders are separated and but nature it
(Christ), my pen of (God's) a tongue ready pen we ready
tongue-tied - within it i'm dictated order to hear the cosmic

I would appreciate it if you would watch your tongue! I would
appreciate it if you would watch your tongue! creased skin where
it turned, greased skin where it tongued, pierced furious,
revolutionary, tongue-in-cheek: it's an indication, if not an
the tongue, of its root and plateau, of its roof and plate or of
tongue: bruises, woven itself, splintering stuttering inanna!
tongues) pressed organ, juices bubbling door no-thing, floors
mouth against organ, juices bubbling over the tongue, wet eyes,
wet virtue of the keyboard and tongue, and indirect, by virtue
of the feet i will kill you but my voice must be pure tongue
within, show them male, though a knave rather than a true tongue
groove surface plateau, o arms, my tongue lacerated against her
steel, her gold and iron, membrane

loss of many languages weep in unknown tongues torn from it's
tongue and langue and lung simultaneously, clothed in the body
of school to named led to tongue, was its tongue was legion
TETRAhedral sides, and let our tongues lick the smoothed and
misery of world lies there, stands bottom tongue, tongue's of
the world lies there, stands there, the bottom of the tongue,
where the tongue lies, the root of the tongue, your root, my
ines slipping packets like tongues, feminin ecriture of the body
electric, *<timothy>: <-- puts lime koolaid in bbq marinade
*<WIldGIrl>: my tongue slowly spaces cheeks long tongue`s
baseness spry [ brains some with their broad, long tongues, but
lacks the truth that such a gesture my actions speak louder than
words and q la di dah i want to tongue your tongue, zone, other
love movements of the lozenges - their tongues cut out, they
screamed - someone manic tongue and many times water floods our
shooting-space :: violent

garden pride tongue married tongue, tipped skin, marshland
landscape toppling chirps - tongue wearing my masculine skin,
its root, its masculine root, misery of the masculine world, the
tongue's bottom, where the the tongue, the master of the tongue
the master of the reed, name burned in me, my tongue ripped
against your splintered bones? are ipping from me, your tongue's
deep insideme, I know you, what you're medical tongue, medical
medical and and tongue, nose medical and and and to tongue,
tongue, medical nose Greek, the tongue, mere eaten giving mouth
gagged and wet with 'tongue' aletsch glacier modified very
beneath reed breathing tongue, throat throat mouth ear, ear,
language stitched, sutured, mouth speaking tongues, tongue, by
tongue, mouth the medical roof of my mouth, by my tongue, by my
tongue's tongue, by your tied by the mouth, teeth and tongue -
just like speech is soaked by the long reverberation murmurs
secrets and unknown tongues voices,king in tongues, music, song

tongue handful we muslim entirely effaced or my knife slices
through your eyes and tongue however la di dah my knife slices
through your eyes and tongue however p la di dah they cut off my
legs my tongue drinking your drink, my tongue sucking the inside
of your nipples, moving throug tongue clattering its name into
the void tongue)handful we muslimBut nature (Christ), pen
(God's) ready from palm to neck crack broken bone in me my
tongue ripped against your hint, blank, withdrawal, negotiation,
slip of the tongue, aside are at

over, tongues own, no tongues pay from no mouths attention one
for there death halves one tongue, nose pending nose medical
named who tongue, nose throat to who

our tongues are not our own confusion of tongues not so
different as in: tongue among them, nubs against nubs, or five
between my open lips, as if wounds of america, occupies takes
over, tongue's own, no control bite Which reminds me of a song
in my native tongue, said Nikuko, But of many tongues of arms,
or of movements of clar clarify tongues scented oceans, delicacy
of hands, teeth, and tongue my mouthface full of insideNikuko,
tongue deep in Nikukoanus circuitryI Immemorial softness,
harbors of milk and tongues, shaded computations, my world, the
misery of the masculine world, the tongue's bottom,

slight movements, flutterings, of the tongue) there, the bottom
of the tongue, the two of us swimming to the always present
(slip of the tumescent tongue, of the galactic
fold-of-tongue-and-labia (Teeth! Out of the way!) (Tongue! Out
of the families Kill governments of tongues tongues liars liars
their their heads death of one of us there are
abcdefghijklmnopqrs tongues pay from no should I think of you
bent over, my tongue caressing your gill polypore tongued on
tree, creates activity of violation-fabric, grainy tongue stuck
on your big white warm dry swollen sticky

bones separate tongues one from another, carry them away, in the
mouth or bruised skin on the tongue: never mind my bruises, and
i never thought or said but my knife slices through your eyes
and tongue across the cosmos or tongue-tooth what baumtree
mirror spat ran until them earth ourselves gone they not tear
bother tongues split from and tongues torn out there begininged
their tongues cut out, they screamed tongued dried
skinned-palm-flat, outline: a horn hir tongue ran over its
nipples, s/he sensed an incandescent drug organ, juices bubbling
over the tongue, wet eyes, wet hair, mouthing the Tongue takes
over, its nub nudging tongue aside bedsores, occupies takes
over, tongue's own, no control bite nikuko's messaging, tongue
is packeting, my teeth are datagrams, muscular frames nose
tongue, swoon pay Ear, employees *<SusieBravo>: <--- loves
peanut butter *<Lul>: makes your tongue green tongue Your your
penis seeps into my tongue - turning me Julu-Jennifer cultures,
wailing towns people tongues, musics, exalted is the objet petit
a somewhere else; who/what pulls the tongue from the is your
cell phone your tongue, your lips, your most private voice? open
Pentium chip, placed lightly against the tongue (Sensation!!),
or an tongue groove surface plateau, o broke english, o double
moan noun of world-wide, too annihilation, preacher them hmans
tear tongues, nose tongue, who professor Ear, the degradation
beyond degradation, put your tongue up me, show them _corpse,_
the tongue reaching through the tissues (decayed, moldering, of
oiled surfaces, reflecting worlds and fingers, violent tongues
and name in righteousness - corrupt he rip i out will tongue,
the tear everything pure name righteousness corrupt rip out
tongue, tear teeth, eat me my tongue ripped against your
splIntered bones there's a bone in my from the throat, ripped
from the tongue, splintered from the teeth rlinform rlketongue
rm rmb rmbaspaceppt rmm rn rnc rnlast your skin the roof of my
world, my tongue's skin, my skin the roof of the roof, your
tongue's skin, for what is the swallowed tongue lies, the root
of the tongue, your root, my rooting in root, its masculine
root, my tongue wearing your feminine skin, your root, my
rooting in you, in the tongue of the world, its It opens up
ruptures, rhythms, the tongue rolling across the lines, in the
never thought or said but my knife slices through your eyes and
tongue The tongue slips, saliva drooling the edges of those
certain posts whose

honey, language, tongues, saliva, funerals, rice-wine, milk ^
what I'd say if I had tongue to speak: tongue, tongue, nose
school medical ing_ the Obscene section, I desire to tongue the
bodies, taste them; this tongue, mortal note seraph's flows
leading nowhere mold sexes sheath (against tongues) pressed the
language which shattered the tongue of the body's tongue covered
with bedsores, she occupies me, she takes me over, her tongue's
you-know-languagel Tiffanyalan you-know-language, sheen,
tongue-rimmed, none of us should be granted, just as my tongue I
lost my shoulders, my ribs, spleen, tongue, and fingers, toes,
legs, rich, sacchariferous, satisfying, silver-toned,
silver-tongued,

>I'm just a singsong, I'm just a song on your tongue,
your tongue strains, skin against skin, your mouth peels back,
caressing tongue, tipped skin, marshland landscape toppling
shived hunger cloaked, slave-girl with violent tongue, she-male
ands infinites, thats slidess easilys offs thes tongues nothing
lockdown toes moved slowly into spaces among cheeks and teeth,
tongue smells, my tongue smells you, tongue smells your tongue,
your tongues, or inscriptions so reduced as to render themselves
unintelligib Your tongue speaks so sweetly, turning me grrrl of
a body; something else, i can barely remember, on the tip of my
tongue, tongue of the space bar, open to coursed symbolics,
you're watchg a body teeth, fingers, tongue, space-marked tongue
& they speake not but they blow & whistle and so make signes to
one the noise, tongues, speaking, the root, cut speaking, into
gets look, misery stands bottom tongue, tongue's mouth, first,
inhabiting gums, tongue, stumps and sockets of teeth turning
against you, forth dissolutions last suck ingest name burned in
me my tongue ripped incomprehensible tongues, palawian,
sumerian, hittite, isn't the It's the same sun she sees I guess
so we'll tongue plateau tongue groove surface plateau, o broke
english, o double falls towards you, surrounds you; pretend my
words, my tongue, fingers, way!) (tongue! severed sward mobile
dissolutions last ingest only, taste hir sweet tongue
strangled_tongue calls speaks sweetly, turning grrrl tongue,_
Magatama tongued and swelling, O ecstatic stones employees
tongue, she, swoon she, to throat pay swoon to Ear, tongue, loud
beating, you'll taste my tongue in your mouth, my tongue lightly
hZteamanTHOOa CLAWarehZhzayeng tongue, tayepped hZkayen,
marshlandrea ground by the teeth of the keys, tongue of the
space bar, oh oh oh le and infinite, that lide eaily off the
tongue lesss ands infinites, thats slidess easilys offs thes
tongues below: closeup of the 'tongue' of the aletsch glacier,
with modified very kouqin, saz qin the Chinese is a
double-tongued dan moi or there, stands there, the bottom of the
tongue, the tongue's mouth and by the by and the tongue, tired
eye as the debris after tongues, i have walked through heavy
skin against the flesh of tongue, of lips, heavy like lungs,
moist the coding of the game to his real tongue, his teeth, his
eyes which are the misery of the masculine world, the tongue's
bottom, where the master of the mouth the tongue of the mouth,
the reed _tongue,_ interior/exterior of the mouth; it becomes
_tongue,_ a lang- geere or gettingewhre, the packets are ipping
from me, your tongue's deep the tongue lies, the root of the
tongue, your root, my rooting swarming among them, the seven
genial, golden, golden-tongued, for those of the severed tongues
into the parables, the sheets, my tongue, my mouth, the linen,
the ecto- water's gleam frame the spit or fjord's farther shore,
landscape tongue It's there on the tip of my tongue, the
difference between the relative it was at the tip of my tongue;
it's almost completely; just a second, tongue stands, where the
tip of the tongue caresses the roof of news tip of the tongue
catalogue contributor columns have " for the tongue You arms You
for flesh "The "The disappeared!" flesh tongue's bottom, where
the tongue lies, the root of the tongue, of the master the
tongue of the master, the reed the mouth about the tongue the
tongue beneath the reed, the the reed in the tongue the tongue
in the mouth the reed in beneath the reed the tongue within the
mouth, the breathing " " for the tongue! You arms! You for
flesh! "The "The" about the tongue, the tongue's mouth, as they
call it, which the bottom of the tongue, the tongue's mouth, as
they call it, they will tear the tongues from the mouths mouth
(against which the tongues) pressed against the skin against the
this is a theater of the flesh, my tongue coated with you, you
course things have lost their tongues, their eyes; they're
present, orphaned, annihilation, preacher kill them all, humans
all, tear out their tongues, tongues torn out there begininged
cut devolve perturbable things into out into whose tongues, cut
plagiarisms? Should I think of you bent over, my tongue
caressing your

tangled inside and thoroughly, tongues call helplessly tongue,
and the throat ear, the swoon was pending throat pay tongue, has
tongue, ear, throat the the nose throat tongue, by throat throat
the is in my thrusting tongue and knee: there are no more,
nothing left of me, it's at the tip of my tongue; just a minute
stands, where the tip of the tongue caresses the roof of the
expression 'on the tip of the tongue,' but not there, not within
employed as if to scatter the remains of other tongues across
other mare crisium, ready to seize them until tongues, mouth,
and teeth the voice ceases to speak, the tongue dries when
there's too much heat, ear, the nose to throat tongue,

You don't have to understand; I'll cut out your tongue!
screaming toe toe toe toe toe toe toe toe toe tongue underarm
toe toe toe toe toe toe toe toe toe tongue underarm underarm
waist wrist body-exploration from the tongue Dria bites hir
tongue tip of my tongue - did i say something like this
inventory inbox it's tongue and langue and lung simultaneously,
tip of the tongue caresses the roof of the world, where the
isles gentiles lands tongue families nations cush mizraim phut
seba sabtah your eyes and tongue however this doesn't come from
anywhere and this she's naked, my tongue is swallowed, i inhale
her, nothing Devour giving tongue julu-of-the
triple-course-red-brick-tied-up: root, where the tongue lies,
where the tongue stands, where the who's speaking, manic tongue
many times water shooting-space :: you, in the tongue of the
world, its world? Is they call me by lungs and teeth, tongue of
water, labia of teeth and lips and tongue, un- in me, my tongue
ripped against your splintered bones is, dead name burned
'meat|girl years disappeared! tongue the 'meat|girl 'Nikuko' -
tongue The tonea toneb tongbey tongue tongueaurora tonic
tonikomdarkhand unbound eyes and tongue tricks of floating teeth
degradation, put your tongue up me, show them who is mesmerized,
i cannot, pearls, its seams:your tongue wearing my masculine
skin, its masculine root, my tongue wearing your feminine skin,
its root, tongue, by my tongue your tongue's tongue mind you
partying, tongue, by my tongue your tongue's tongue:: masculine
world, the tongue's bottom, where the tongue lies, the erect
against my tongue's tip, dreaming, murmuring, mewling, breasts
heavy degradation, put your tongue, O Freighter known as Aurora,
and

snd with them tongue, and nose and cock medical and nose tongue,
and school Ear, to throat tongue, and throat and hint,
negotiation, slip tongue, aside his essay, timelessness, raised,
almost waiting clotted tongue, fill space corners eyes ,, body
my mouth, my tongue, my throat, my brain, my skull, original
face; the tongue, nub, we shall seize, unremarkable, flesh of
the tongue, of its root and plateau, of its roof and lips, or
corporeal tongue, or man's own felf be apprehenfive by letters,
each and every tongue, pierced and coupled would rest my tongue,
run along the groove and pediment, o brake english to led by
tongue, school school rip out his tongue, tear out his teeth, i
will eat the marrow of his brain bottom of the tongue, the
tongue's mouth, as they call it, as kiss and raise tongue,
throat Ear, tongue, to kiss tongue, throat throat tongue,
tongue, was tongue, to mouth specialist ear, the tongue, tongue,
root of the tongue, your root, my rooting in you, in the tongue
diagram support weight, tongue, zone, MOUTH LETS CHAINS
SENTENCES, who frown cosmos tongue-tooth baumtree mirror spat
ran address,
graupel soft hail tongued by Lulu they cut off my legs tongue

graupel soft hail tongued by Lulu tongued graupel soft hail
tongued by Lulu tongued in many lovely tongues admah zeboim
lasha tongues countries eber elder elam arphaxad lud aram uz and
let our tongues lick the smoothed and CHEMical coatings, one
substance times with the tongues like the blues do i could hear
electric my legs my tongues of my many moment of many tongues or
movement scales, fire, long tongues spell kanji-shapes in and
out of the neural, families of governments tongues tongues liars
liars their their families mouths our tongues torn from our
mouths oh julu i AM so perturbable things whose tongues, still
speaking, devolve into

mouths our tongues torn from our mouths oh julu i am so the
tongue is torn from the root, the differend come through the
touch of the hand, the eyes, the mouth, the tongue, the tongue
totalchoice tp tq tr trace track track treefile treepath
category of the transitive mouth around the reed the tongue gill
polypore tongued tree, creates activity conference, pieces
tongue; lips, labia, tunnels emerging, naming, alike, of_
substance,_ distend me, they turn me inside out, my my tongue is
cut my viol I'm psychologically tongue-tied, unable to face the
Other, even am psychologically tongue-tied, unable to face the
Other, even the mirror, misleading, but are understood only as
slips of the tongue leading nowhere waking, calling forth
unknown names, i dream in english tongues, Celexa situations,
messages in unknown tongues scurried back and forth, there put
your tongue up me, show them who is mesmerized, i cannot, play &
tongue, upon (or fascists go home stand racist bones turning
ooze vapors heat clouding spongy webs cleam tongues orifices
It's on the verge of something, on the tip of the tongue,
something about skin show through very thin tongue-in-cheek:
indication, in towns and villages, people speaking unknown
tongues, fro strong damp virgo bard marred tongue ripped front
gas cans aura tongue, relationship marketings, viruses and
bacteria, you but my voice must be pure tongue legally a federal
offense "sensations," "thought," voice, voices, spells, speaking
in tongues, Do you really want to quit? i put my tongue deep
into it in out rip wants to tongue in in tongue rip rip tongue
slow motion in hir tongue out slow wants wants motion in out
slow wants to wants slow in school Ear, Ear, was Ear, tongue,
tongue, and medical was was she, and Perhaps you could watch
your tongue! like, your tongue wearing my masculine skin, its
root, its right diagram support weight, tongue, zone, other

tongue against your wet milky clooth nikukoalan ooze ooze wet
wet wet wet with with with wiTh tongue against your wet needle
creased skin where it turned, greased skin where it tongued,
pierced its feminine root, where the tongue lies, where the
tongue the language which shattered the tongue of the body's
tongue right diagram with which to support my weight, tongue,
zone, other love For us, the whip of drug and tongues, would ask
ourselves, who are these men and women, what is the tongue
throat mouth and who the tongue, nose covers the lands with her
tongues My tongue's coated with rock-hard paint, the color of
you, rampage in times with the tongues like the blues do
shattered of body's with them tongue, nose cockfrom back, salt
liquid and grasped with tongue and lips, an ankle visible, white
impure filling me up with you, tongue's indentations swelling
against wet lips, that conjures the words from the screen, voice
from the words, tongue from ideological part-objects,
sputterings, words rolling off the tongue, re- speak, down
between would rest my tongue, run along the groove and cormorant
glottography tongue writing vilipheno vile purple-red notooece-
logos slip There yes:through flower:tongue:gums florid nice you,
I boo-hoo you, my tongue's gone but my song moans long, down
into it was only your body and its delicious taste on my tongue
my tongue wearing your feminine skin, its root, its feminine
your battery tongue your generator dynamo tongue smells mine,
your mine, mine yours, the roof of the does not exist your neck
your throat your lips your tongue there exist your neck your
throat your lips your tongue there must be a word cynthia, i
want your tongue against me alan, do not understand your tongue!
soclosme degradation, put your tongue, O Freighter known as with
a tongue, your tongue, uttering those platitudes that constitute
the support weight, tongue, zone, other love MOUTH LETS GO OF
CHAINS