[NetBehaviour] Shai Hulud Sleeps

Mark Hancock mark at memecortex.net
Sun Sep 23 18:33:09 CEST 2018

Hi Alan, Edward, thank you that’s really encouraging. These tracks are one
of the few creative spaces where I have no ambition to do any more than
create, upload and listen, so it’s nice that others take the time out to
also have a listen. Kindness and time, those are always the best gifts in a
troubling world.

 I haven’t listened to any John Martyn, so I’ll have a listen to One World
as soon as I can.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 at 13:25, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <