[NetBehaviour] Shai Hulud Sleeps

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 23 21:16:22 CEST 2018

I agree with you, thinking of these spaces as liminal. Right now I'm
getting ready for a motion capture residency, and I have Barcelona vs
Girona on tv, oddly calming, giving me time to think. And absolutely,
kindness and time, and perhaps given Facebook's proclivity, a little less
cleverness, maybe a little more depth.

- Alan