[NetBehaviour] on art and knowledge

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Sep 28 00:31:55 CEST 2018

Apologies for not reading, I'm on a residency that's exhausting me.
That said, to at least one of the emails here, I tend to think of art in
terms of Wittgenstein's language games / family of usages (indeed, even
defining "game" is impossible for all instantiations). I run by Bourdieu
in the process. On the other hand, I asked my thesis advisor, what the
point of studying English literature was; he said to make one a better
person. I suppose that takes more time than I have on the planet.

Apologies again, Alan