[NetBehaviour] read me on the run

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Apr 13 07:25:24 CEST 2019

read me on the run

http://www.alansondheim.org/readmeontherun1.png
https://youtu.be/RVgZYJdmcK0  VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/readmeontherun2.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/readmeontherun3.png

read me on the run because there's no stopping anything in mid-
april although there's no remnant of text available, a memory
consists in the inconceivable sartrean psychology of the
imagination no matter what you hear; running always forgets, is
turned into space or rather space turns into vector turns into
space; if you don't comprehend this and perhaps even if you do,
you don't comprehend the video; it verges on the catastrophic;
on the run is out of control; the vector is closed at one end by
proxy only; is always an open set at the other; "i decide to end
the run"; there's something untoward in this; the universe,
exhausted, is wayward, contrary; it's exact, it gives itself up
to the image, to the imaginary; this writing/wrying/writhing
cannot touch it; reaching out nothing there; the narrative like
all others is closed at one end by proxy only; is always an open
set at the other; "i decide to end the video"; there's something
troublesome here; it's about to disappear; it's about
disappearance;

+++

Packets that haven't arrived, lost on the run - the world morphs
into You have to rush the scroll, keep it moving, get it on the
run. What rather than the mud on the rungs as one climbs,
impossibly, among the He's on the run like Rommel. Jabes is
mulling the desert. Jabes makes fer-julu on the run; it's their
skin you read/inhabit, projected across No clues then, but this
happening. What could be on the run. Later, two ing on the run,
as if i'm always in flight, and there's been a lot of no- Gaijin
distraught. Gaijin at a loss. Gaijin on the run. Gaijin with
Your flesh and mine, we're on the run. elsewhere, on other
screens, other ILSS homelands, always on the run. she was a
frightened slavegirl on the run; there were merchants, some sort
of aphoristic, drawn back into the maw, taping on the run, in
the mud on the rungs as one climbs, impossibly, among the
taxonomies - heuristic skeins, established, partial skeins, well
this protocol's assigned on the run, this is the meaning-
generator, in this couldn't be sure if you were a space explorer
on the run from your own - irak was on the run producing on the
run; a lot of my diagram-work was created on them. If you when
we were young and in love-he and on the run-he, nothing- So that
it can occur on the run, so that it moves path-wise or
stasis-static, or on the run, or among british columbia and on
the run or slow walk. The clouds are from Hurricane Irma, having
to work on the run. So the work goes with me, now luckily more
and i'm hungry. pills. i think we're dead. we're on the run from
a couldn't be sure if you were a space explorer on the run from
your own

whether she's a corporate entity on the run