[NetBehaviour] CfP: Data Union Fork encore

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:16:32 CEST 2019

Hello Netbehaviourists,

I have an exciting announcement for you:

Data Union Fork: Tools for data strike! #2

25-4-19 20:00 - 25-4-19 22:30
Waag, Nieuwmarkt 4, 1012 CR Amsterdam

In this second workshop in the DECODE residency series participants are invited to explore ways to utilise union organising language (collective bargaining, grievance, good-faith, mediation, picket line, strike). We’ll look at this union language through work from artist Larisa Blazic using pseudocode and visual programming  for contractual arrangements between people and legal entities.

More info here:

https://waag.org/en/event/data-union-fork-tools-data-strike-2

I'd be delighted to see you there tomorrow. Feel free to share widely.

Best, Lara Blazic