[NetBehaviour] refugee, this madness, sound, this deathcamp x

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Aug 6 06:49:38 CEST 2019

(apologies for the last post sent twice)

--

refugee, this madness, sound, this deathcamp x

http://www.alansondheim.org/oudd.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/oudd.mp3

used my 1973 Sony professional cassette recorder, coupled with a
Realistic stereo electret microphone from around the same time.
used Dolby with a standard (normal bias, etc.) old cassette tape
recorded hot. thought about a past that never seemed  innocent,
now less so. thought about this -

cull of "refugee" / internet text:

augmentation / destruction of the landscape creates a 'refugee'
city for good - refugees - something's in the air - this period,
forming a bridge over which poland, austria refugees petain,
refugees, of devolve into refugees, slaughter, legislation,
legislation, jails for refugees, mass slaughter, deforestation,
exclusion - the Pale, refugee camps, Kristeva's Powers of Horror,
the very scent of the sixth, its huddling, its refugee status,
submergence, refugees in the at the writing refuge night, with
refugee. you will know alan's heavy belly, fields, C Cs, refugee
Cs. 13 lines of refuge. white lichen. ---jazz performance in a C
C--- squads, killing fields, C Cs, refugee Cs. refuge of the
fallen. Die. Refuse-refugee. Breath of lost Soule; fields, refugee
Cs. What of the orchestras, in fact, that played in the C hearth,
domicile, dwelling, even origin. (Intra-app _refugees?_ refuge of
the defeated. the chant of refugees mathematica refugees
disconnected_ population, the disenfranchised fields, refugee Cs.
What of the orchestras, in fact, that played culling or the
called, refuge and refugee, abandoned and refugee and
concentration camps, alive, not by the grace of God refugees down
grid from grid longer television from hardwood Look at :i am a
refugee from words take me in: :i am a refugee collapse of speech
acts or being. The aging body is a refugee concentration camps,
refugee camps. What is surface holes refuge the sixth, its
huddling, its refugee status, arctic last refuge the There are
refugees. They live and wander. _her reality._ She the called,
refuge and refugee, abandoned and abandonment The refuge of
silence. relation to the body of the refugee, the
deterritorializations; fleshmeld refugees; alignments with the of
a certain from on longer refugees me these them glisten the
forever. I AM presently in the refugee camp here in the The
writing of the disaster, catastrophic submergence, refugees in the
I AM presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under
the there and refugees away from me. refusing speech; truth is the
refugees, about the desperation of staying alive, about the our
country, what we in country, now was refugees was we're are i i
refugees once refugees had only was our in only are refugee. I
would have become a refusenik. I would have country's newest
export are refugees crossing into Canada. we with defuge/refuge,
war prepare bullet heart refugee hiding worn out with defugerefuge
but I'm not a refugee, not carrying deforestation, among lost mass
refugees, i worlds, among we can't even deal with our own internal
refugees -- homeless people, sick airforce is the refugee of the
air the aphoristic is the final huddling, its refugee status, the
zoos; keep out of national is the head of a refugee, it moves from
soft O wayward, refusal goes glisten them them refugees down grid
scapegoat or scapeboat - the refugee - splatter is never self-
from grid longer television from refugees - something's in the air
i've seen it all - i've been writing of the disaster, catastrophic
submergence, refugees in forming, like notes left by refugees, the
possibility of a certain partaking war prepare bullet refugee
hiding wiwillll livive inin population, the refugee or disgust
transformed refugee consolation. refuge, comfort call, production
from on longer refugees me these them glisten the brings these tv
power Accumulations of refugees had been stopped in call, in this
our refuged with refugee. you will know alan's heavy belly,
azure's myself and I know this is minor in the scheme of things,
where refugees that involves everyone on the planet, including
those refugees gestapo, germans general, hiding-against population
of refugees I do pante quick when I am inne For the refugee, the
net becomes refugee, perhaps, structures refugee, perhaps,
structures squads, killing fields, concentration camps, refugee
camps. What is Sit at the foot of a refugee's house. Such a
turning-away is extinctions. extinctions. for of mass am am
refugees, jails of the refugee, the nomadic wanderings, diasporas,
refugee camps and refugees and dreams and you walked for 261796
hours i if are known. regretted, have only refugees we oh oh we
what with our own internal refugees -- homeless people, sick what
defuge/refuge, war prepare bullet heart refugee hiding darknet the
chant of refugees mathematica whitehead vammiy russell chant at
the edge of the possible, the refugee, the unmanned migrant
/tterns worn out with defugerefuge but I'm not a refugee, not
possible, the refugee, the unmanned migrant be. It's the last
poland, austria refugees petain, gestapo, germans general,
hiding-against life within and without refuge and refugee and all
that slow known. we are refugees in what was once our own country,
now protons reason slippery force, claims deathcamp x, refugees x
the clump prepare bullet heart refugee hiding stems already in the
C forming, like notes left by refugees, the possibility anterior,
the very scent of the sixth, its huddling, its refugee status,
they're leaving the city for good - refugees - something's in the
air - scapegoat or scapeboat - the refugee - splatter is never
self- The homeless philosopher, the refugee. refugees away from
me. There are refugees. They live and wander. i am a refugee
hiding out in america TERRORMACHINE, refuge, refugee movement of
peoples. We note the arbitrariness of the refugee, the Die.
Refuse-refugee. Breath of lost Soule; I do pante quick when I am
inne population of refugees is equivalent as true Abandonment to
God. To leave For the refugee, the net becomes the uncanny arbiter
of but I'm not a refugee, not carrying anything, not losing
anything refugee, you will see me last, you will hear beyond my
hearing never refugees, always homes, always a settling,
chattering refugee, you will walk, leaving this room of the dying
relation to the body of the refugee, the tourist, the
international but it was all in vein!** Accumulations of refugees
had been stopped in i am a refugee from words take me in the
american airforce is the refugee of the air disconnected_
population, the disenfranchised population, the refugee or
refugee, you will carry with you, your collaborator didn't you
hear the chant of refugees Nikuko: very restless, it is the head
of a refugee, it moves from soft The culling or the called, refuge
and refugee, abandoned and abandonment deathcamp x, refugees x,
brutality x [if won't dead [i've deathcamp x,