[NetBehaviour] (forwarded) - new discussion list, The Burrow

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Aug 10 03:06:48 CEST 2019

You are invited to join the discussion list for The Burrow; A secondary
gallery for the Very Large Works pavilion at The Wrong biennale - asking
the question of how to approach very-large-works backwards: How do we not
approach them? Instead of turning the tables - could we hide under them?
Can we comfort those who must hide? In a strange-loop mirror-image kind of
way the Burrow seeks to explore themes of austerity, erasure, borders and
self-defeat. If you would like to know more, please visit h.aard.work/info

(forwarded from Aad Bjrkro, fascinating!)

(ascii has problems w/ names!)