[NetBehaviour] The Doubter's Mysteries - the Resurrection of Jesus

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:29:36 CEST 2019

Hi Edward,

I'd agree with you but it seems all religions harden their position, close
the doors, etc., at least in their dominant forms. I can't imagine in real
life why one would have to believe in anything at all to 'get into heaven'
or what have you. Texts have their interpretations, subsequent laws... it
all 'just saddens us'. As far as the OT goes, I love it as an anthology,
but not as a totality; for me there is no "it's prepared" - instead there's
a concatenation of voices, some of which are uncommonly harsh -

Best, Alan, thank you!
On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 3:18 PM Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*