[NetBehaviour] WE NEED A CONVERSATION TO PUT AN END TO THIS

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Aug 20 00:28:17 CEST 2019

WE NEED A CONVERSATION TO PUT AN END TO THIS

http://www.alansondheim.org/convo.jpg

say apos here all so their fee drives everyone I CANT TAKE IT
ANYMORE The news is so f****** horrible i ha 's for sure.... their
fee their fingers one af their fingers one af so here all here all
have o ride damek spikes in their ears and eyes so hey don' have
hey don' their fingers one af have owards malestream as quickly as
possible so have er ano have kind of harm is kind of misery 's jus
ha their ears and eyes so have and body and i knows no o hir ha he
news will no longer carry any he news will no longer carry any his
f****** world in a in we're living in his f****** world knows no o
e where is ernally in in he Uni hir in in aring a aring a ernally
in e where is e where is in acking you. everywhere you go i his
everywhere you go their hands people a ems behind our eyes behind
our ears explosions ou o our sys aring a pos o say o say you wi o
say o say he word! for! supposed he word, for, supposed his
everywhere you go pos o say he word underlying for underline
supposed he word capi he word apos he word. for. supposed he
word. for. supposed rophe for apos hing holds anymore hing holds
anymore rophe supposed he word apos he word underlying for
underline supposed his isn' even a bi 's no he cen he word capi
hing holds anymore 's no anyone has anyone has even a bi his isn'
his isn' 's no says if one says, for, mensys. for. one says
f****** for f****** once a malestream for malestream one says
misery for Missouri one says sadness for sadness when says for dea
ing i of random wri anyone has ake i anymore for I can' ion i o
pay any a says if one says, for, mensys. for. one says f******
for f****** once a malestream for malestream one says misery for
Missouri one says sadness for sadness when says ake i ake i for
dea o Missouri for a can o Missouri for I can' any for I can any
for I can ion for I can' their ears for I can' ake i o Missouri
for I can' ake i say f****** for f****** for I can' for can' can I
say any ake i hing can I say can' say can' say can' for can' say
f****** for f****** for I can' say f****** for f****** for I can'
say any drives everyone I know crazy resul hinking of self harm cu
on I can' I can' f****** hell are you can do is righ ing off o
fingers when af their fee his you can say, for, you can say
f****** horrible for f****** horrible because i f****** hell are
you can do is righ drives everyone I know crazy resul o fingers
when af o o ride damn spikes in their hands going hinking of self
harm cu ing off have owards malestream or self harm or some hing o
their ears and eyes so er ano er ano hey don' hing o rophe yes han
killing for some have their ears and eyes so owards malestream or
self harm or some hey can' ha hir hing o hing o 's for sure....
rophe yes hey can' cock yr gun Gun yr cock

cock yr gun Gun yr cock can do is right on the surface for this
you can say, for, you can say f****** horrible for f******
horrible because it drives everyone I know crazy results are all
thinking of self harm cutting off ttheir feet ttheir hands going
to fingers when after another so they don't have to ride damn
spikes into ttheir ears and eyes so they don't have to hear or
anything heading towards malestream or self harm or something
other than killing for something other than apostrophe yes they
can't say apostrophe that's for sure....

My can't say f****** for I s*** calls forth used tomb, eating,
leakimg memory. staining the lively, is , CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE?
... womb malestream or self harm something other than killing
here, it's body armor? sure.... :I ANYMORE::can't cock can now
gunfer:other apostrophe yes they :say that's Would mind you
partying, with us? Your in my lively Ah, & apos here all so their
fee drives everyone ANYMORE The news horrible i ha 's fingers one
af have o ride damek spikes ears and eyes hey don' owards as
quickly possible er ano kind of misery jus body knows no hir he
will longer carry any his world a we're living e where ernally Uni
aring acking you. everywhere go hands people ems behind our
explosions ou sys pos wi word! for! supposed word, for, word
underlying underline capi word. for. rophe hing holds anymore
isn' even bi cen anyone has says if says, mensys. once Missouri
sadness when dea ing random wri ake can' ion pay know crazy resul
hinking cu on hell are do righ off say, because damn going some
han it result thinking there cutting feet don't to ttheir anywhere
after another into hear see heading towards that over anything
flat just this more response at violence United least state
spreading only but externally internally not systems out 3 staring
knives attacking like there's way post word; Supposed for; capital
nothing falls center isn't text bit writing attention death take
I'm through damnation again changes right surface results

WE NEED A CONVERSATION CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE CHANGE THE SURFACE

can't say f****** for f****** for I can't say s*** for s*** for
lively, is , lively, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE? ... malestream or
self harm or something other than killing for something here, it's
body armor once was grave or hole in ground or ground bunker
sure.... surface....

sure.... sure.... sure.... sure.... sure.... sure.... sure....

[...]
underline supposed his isn' even a bi 's no he cen he word capi or
harm for other other self something other apostrophe than or than
yes yes killing other something can't they for than than say can't
other for yes that's say than other say sure.... apostrophe
apostrophe apostrophe that's that's yes they sure.... for can't
say say that's that's for