[NetBehaviour] New --- FurtherList No.9 August 23rd 2019

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:02:20 CEST 2019

FurtherList No.9 August 23rd 2019

A list of recommendations, reflecting the dynamic culture we're part of 🌲🌲🌲🌲

straddling the fields of art, technology & social change 🕵️‍♂️🌲🛠🛠

---- https://http://tiny.cc/oo7lbz

Exhibitions, Events & Conferences, Books, Articles & Interviews. Collected by the ever curious, Marc Garrett - Director of Furtherfield.

It includes: Mutirão Pataxó, Fabiane M. Borges & Rafael Frazão, Jeremy Welsh & Trond Lossius, The Old Waterworks with GRRRL ZINE FAIR, Laura Netz & Theo Gowans, Jan Robert Leegte, Ami Clarke, CITIZENS OF EVIDENCE, curated by Tatiana Bazzichelli, RE: Infrastructures & Our Networks, Pedro Barateiro, João Mourão & Luís Silva, Karen van den Berg, Cara M. Jordan & Philipp Kleinmichel, Alain Badiou, Cory Doctorow, Timothy Kreider and more...

Main image “Drawings” Jan Robert Leegte – Clear Obscure. Pastel on paper, 2019. Shown at Kunstfort bij Vijfhuizen 2019.