[NetBehaviour] Goddess of Storms and Alphabets

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Aug 28 01:07:20 CEST 2019

love this, only wanted to say that there was always already grammar,
always already structure to being in the world, not " Early folk creating
grammar on the fly, far from learning it or being taught it. "
we were never, none of us in the world, nor animals, nor any, creating
grammar that way; I remember Heinz von Foerster describing culture
beginning with negation, even amoeba have culture, have that -

Best!, Alan