[NetBehaviour] Links

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:19:51 CET 2019

Have to weigh in in this! Grimes. Sorry. Yes — Grimes. Utterly soulless product without anything of cultural value to me, musical or otherwise. This discussion between these three entities makes me yawn.
It’s all about money - absolutely nothing else - it’s the equivalent of Smash powdered potatoes - worse than that.
These people are completely without musical talent - the so-name AI is less than the dirt under the nails of the Ed Blackwell.
Technology is only about generating revenue. It does not help musicians - rap is a festering sore on the ass of the bourgeoisie. An undeniable itch - when scratched and cauterised momentarily it oozes some wealth for a tiny few participants.
Sorry I rarely contribute to this list - and I dig you cats for keeping the stuff rumbling along the conveyor / keep it up and — where’s my Jazzmaster and homemade inks....

Sent from my spyphone