[NetBehaviour] reintegrating email

Patrick Lichty lists at voyd.com
Mon Dec 9 06:38:13 CET 2019

three years ago, I had a plan.
I was going to tame the chaos that was my digital communications by separating all my lists onto separate emails; a digital Brexit, if you will.
it failed spectacularly; I could not wrap my mind around all these disparate addresses while wrapping my mind around living in Arabia. The result was falling woefully out of touch with my tribe, and I am in process of trying to re-integrate on this address. In the past three years, much has happened, from investigations of labour, automation, and AI, of which I am currently doing a series of AI-based animations of my Japanese Calligramy.

Hope to talk soon.