[NetBehaviour] Need help urgently re: website

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Dec 15 21:15:57 CET 2019

Need help urgently re: website

My website www.alansondheim.org is still under attack from bots and
crawlers; it seems coordinated and designed to bring the site down. It's
been suggested that I add a Kaptcha (sp.?) to a blank page; that would
pretty much stop these. If there's anyone who knows how to do this, could
you get in touch with me backchannel? I can't afford a developer (they
charge around here $50-$150/hour). Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Time is important on this; the webpage could be closed down in a day or
so. (I have a bandwidth limit for downloads of 500 gb and already am close
to 370).

Thanks greatly,

Alan