[NetBehaviour] is every person a network and a village?

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:53:42 CET 2019

Happened upon this article today about the orbiofrontal cortex, could be a "place" where the feuds and parties go on?

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-12-key-mystery-brain-cognition-understood.html

original article in Nature:  https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1816-9
[https://media.springernature.com/m685/springer-static/image/art%3A10.1038%2Fs41586-019-1816-9/MediaObjects/41586_2019_1816_Fig1_HTML.png]<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1816-9>
Frontal cortex neuron types categorically encode single decision variables | Nature<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1816-9>
Individual neurons in many cortical regions have been found to encode specific, identifiable features of the environment or body that pertain to the function of the region1–3. However, in ...
www.nature.com