[NetBehaviour] Fwd from ArtsNews: Freelancer callout for school and arts award projects, Museum of London

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 15:48:32 CET 2019

Marc and Ruth - is this anything to do with you?

"We are looking for freelancers to design and deliver a project for
schools and an art award project for families in Finsbury Park. The
projects are part of our wider Art Council England funded Curating
London programme. We are collecting and engaging park users with left
objects from Finsbury Park to explore and capture park like in 2019-20.

To apply, please read the briefs - https://linktr.ee/curatingldn, and
respond to kdavis at museumoflondon.org.uk by Friday 3rd January 2020."