[NetBehaviour] is it possible to download blog posts from furtherfield archive site?

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:39:24 CET 2019

hi Helen,
We are currently working on a new website design, which we hope will
reinstate all the old content and make it much more accessible again. We
will not be taking down the old site before this has been done.
End of March is our estimated finish date - let's see.

:)
Ruth

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:21 AM Helen Varley Jamieson <
helen at creative-catalyst.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i'm in the process of re-creating the blog i lost last year & updating
> broken links as i go. many of the broken links are to posts i made on the
> previous furtherfield site, now http://archive.furtherfield.org/. happily
> these posts are still accessible, but i'm wondering for how long?? & is it
> possible to download all of my blog posts as a file so that i can save a
> backup of them myself?
>
> writing this to the whole list as i imgine there will be others out there
> who might want to do the same thing.
>
> h : )
> --
>
> helen varley jamieson
>
> helen at creative-catalyst.com
> http://www.creative-catalyst.com
> http://www.upstage.org.nz

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.