[NetBehaviour] The Golden Rock Derailed

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Feb 15 00:58:24 CET 2019

The Golden Rock Derailed

http://www.alansondheim.org/thegoldenrock.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/thegoldenrock.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/surfscoter1.jpg

Derailed, Deriled , by the follow message just received - and
then there were so many opportunities to elaborate! Meanwhile
the original text would have emphasized my gratitude to Azure
and Jon Woodson; the amazing birds we saw on our journey (which
were rare for this part of the woods), the Golden Rock itself,
the amazing calmness of a meditative day, and the stillness, the
elaborate acoustic structure, of the face of the snowy owl, for
the first time, so close as if we hardly heard the northern
harrier flying overhead

and see below the ransom note for effective variations thank you

" I am aware 111111 one of your passphrases. Lets get right to
the purpose. Not a single person has paid me to investigate you.
You may not know me and you're probably thinking why you're
getting this email Let me tell you, i actually placed a software
on the X videos (adult porn) web site and you know what, you
visited this site to experience fun (you know what i mean). When
you were viewing videos, your browser started operating as a RDP
having a key logger which gave me accessibility to your display
and also web camera. Right after that, my software collected
your entire contacts from your Messenger, social networks, as
well as e-mailaccount. after that i made a double video. First
part shows the video you were viewing (you have a good taste
hehe), and second part displays the view of your cam, yea its u.
You have got two options. Why dont we review the options in
particulars:  1st alternative is to neglect this e-mail. in this
case, i will send your very own tape to all your your contacts
and also just consider concerning the shame you feel.
Furthermore should you be in a committed relationship, exactly
how this will affect 2nd alternative will be to compensate me
$976. i will call it a donation. in this situation, i will right
away remove your video recording. You can continue on everyday
life like this never took place and you never will hear back
again from me.  You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if
you don't know this, search for 'how to buy bitcoin' in Google).
if you are curious about going to the law enforcement officials,
look, this message can not be traced back to me. I have covered
my moves. i am not looking to charge you much, i just like to be
compensated. You now have 48 hours to make the payment. i've a
special pixel within this e mail, and at this moment i know that
you have read through this e-mail. if i don't receive the
BitCoins, i will certainly send your video recording to all of
your contacts including relatives, colleagues, and so forth.
However, if i receive the payment, i'll erase the recording
right away. This is a non:negotiable offer and thus don't waste
my time and yours by responding to this email. if you need
proof, reply with Yup & i will send out your video recording to
your 8 friends. "

Are you dressed as " I am aware 111111 one of your passphrases.
Lets get right to ? Is " I am aware 111111 one of your
passphrases. Lets get right to dressed as you? Are you in your ,
are you in your flesh, ah don't answer... Ah...
Is Julu wearing your ... , are you wearing your skin?
I love your feelings, " I am aware 111111 one of your
passphrases. Lets get right to ... Your breasts call me to
them... your vagina flows me  your skin!
What do you call your forgiving ?
My look, this message can not be traced back to me. I have
covered is yours... You may not know me and you're probably
thinking why you're makes me thoughtful 2241 times!
You may not know me and you're probably thinking why you're
calls forth lovely my masquerade, eating, excreting memory.
accompanying the soft, You may not know me and you're probably
thinking why you're is , soft, the purpose. Not a single person
has paid me to investigate you. ? ... my masquerade is $976. i
will call it a donation. in this situation, i will right here,
it's my masquerade?
Are you becoming close to Jennifer's You may not know me and
you're probably thinking why you're ? You melt into Julu's skin
forever...
... soiled You may not know me and you're probably thinking why
you're 11110 is Julu's gift to you ...

For 4 forgiving days, I have been uneasy Julu ...
and it has taken you just 0.167 minutes turning Jennifer ...
:Open your mouth...:::

Your rich being flows me confusing your frock! is in my ill What
do you call your sedate stick? Your being seeps into my What do
you call your sedate stick? - turning me Julu-Jennifer
:::my time and yours by responding to this email. if you need
::::and also web camera. Right after that, my software collected
Would mind you partying, , with us? Your nervous right away.
This is a non:negotiable offer and thus don't waste is in my
linen having a key logger which gave me accessibility to your
display Ah, your masquerade eaten by julu-of-the-open-arms and
julu-depressed You may not know me and you're probably thinking
why you're :the purpose. Not a single person has paid me to
investigate you. :" I am aware 111111 one of your passphrases.
Lets get right to :my moves. i am not looking to charge you
much, i just like to be :away remove your video recording. You
can continue on everyday Your lovely look, this message can not
be traced back to me. I have covered is in my soft $976. i will
call it a donation. in this situation, i will right Devour
lovely look, this message can not be traced back to me. I have
covered julu-of-the partying You may not know me and you're
probably thinking why you're !

:::...htuom ruoy nepO:

?kcits etades ruoy llac uoy od tahW lli ym ni si !kcorf ruoy
gnisufnoc em swolf gnieb hcir ruoY refinneJ-uluJ em gninrut -
?kcits etades ruoy llac uoy od tahW ym otni spees gnieb ruoY
detcelloc erawtfos ym ,taht retfa thgiR .aremac bew osla dna:
deen uoy fi .liame siht ot gnidnopser yb sruoy dna emit ym:::
?su htiw , ,gniytrap uoy dnim dluoW yalpsid ruoy ot
ytilibissecca em evag hcihw reggol yek a gnivah nenil ym ni si
etsaw t'nod suht dna reffo elbaitogen:non a si sihT .yawa thgir
suovren ruoY desserped-uluj dna smra-nepo-eht-fo-uluj yb netae
edareuqsam ruoy ,hA yadyreve no eunitnoc nac uoY .gnidrocer
oediv ruoy evomer yawa: eb ot ekil tsuj i ,hcum uoy egrahc ot
gnikool ton ma i .sevom ym: ot thgir teg steL .sesarhpssap ruoy
fo eno 111111 erawa ma I ": .uoy etagitsevni ot em diap sah
nosrep elgnis a toN .esoprup eht: er'uoy yhw gnikniht ylbaborp
er'uoy dna em wonk ton yam uoY thgir lliw i ,noitautis siht ni
.noitanod a ti llac lliw i .679$ tfos ym ni si derevoc evah I
.em ot kcab decart eb ton nac egassem siht ,kool ylevol ruoY !
er'uoy yhw gnikniht ylbaborp er'uoy dna em wonk ton yam uoY
gniytrap eht-fo-uluj derevoc evah I .em ot kcab decart eb ton
nac egassem siht ,kool ylevol ruoveD

Happy Valentine's Day!