[NetBehaviour] Workshop: Laser Cutting & Digital Design 23 Feb

Jake Harries jakeharries at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:32:49 CET 2019

Laser Cutting & Digital Design

Saturday 23rd February, Sheffield

On this one day small group course, you will learn the basics digital
design and how to create a wide variety of objects using using a laser
cutter.

You will be introduced to the excellent graphics editor Inkscape and learn
how to configure the laser cutter to bring your creative ideas to life in
wood, acrylic, mdf or card.

The course is taught by Toni Buckby, an experienced workshop leader, who
uses these processes in her own art practice. www.tonibuckby.com

Places are £12 each. Book here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/laser-cutting-digital-design-tickets-56807454626

If you wish to pay on the door please email jake at access-space.org as soon
as you can so we know how many are coming.

Access Space was one of the first arts organisations in the UK to open a
maker space, in 2012. Since then we've had a lot of experience in
successfully helping artists and makers realise the wonderful ideas they
have.

Materials and equipment will be provided.
This course is suitable for all abilities. For examples of the kind of
things people have made at Access Space take a look at
http://madeataccy.tumblr.com/

Enquires: jake at access-space.org
Access Space, 3-7 Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK
--

All the best
Jake

Jake Harries, Director of Arts and Innovation
www.access-space.org  +44(0)114 249 5522
@accessspace facebook.com/accessspace
3-7 Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK
jake at access-space.org