[NetBehaviour] The Plains

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Feb 23 21:52:56 CET 2019

The Plains

http://www.alansondheim.org/plains3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains4.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains5.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains6.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains7.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains8.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/plains2.jpg

"the plains, think of it earlier, trains where rails were,
incisions into reading jennifer's every time the plains, = body
but to visible firestorms across the plains radiations
everywhere winding across the plains of Japan! Suddenly: No
Nozomi, cancelled for criminate blur of lights across the plains
of Texas, always receding all sorts of eave-ings that sink the
structures into the plains. I thought i are one reading reading
jennifer's every time the plains, = body but to firestorms over
forests and cities firestorms across the plains radiations
everywhere firestorms across the plains and radiations
everywhere laminar reading jennifer's every time the plains, =
body but to visible incriminating blur of lights across the
plains of Texas, always receding" - J. G. Ballard

"Time begins its circumscriptions against the plain where I'm
fumbling against tribes of the plain and their tablets. the
great wheel of the plane intersects the plain in a rumpled line
i'll be on your path crossing the there and crumpled at the
edges. Peoples of the plain carry the imaginary within them;
peoples of the mountains and valleys live as if the world were
raised to the surface of the plain itself: what was this? An
aura grouped in triads meeting in a single point. Divide the
plain so that it's level with a port at one end and connected to
a valley. I'm going to go there. Cosmic dust protect me,
craters, sintered, cover everything in sight. And here is the
plain description - flat, craters, meteors, bombardments, cities
of the plains and mountain, paralleling those of the mountain
and plains. The then the plain where the shtetl lived,
descriptive of comets and asteroids as well." - Montaigne