[NetBehaviour] Towards an Older Newer Music & also (see below)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jul 4 05:33:21 CEST 2019

Towards an Older Newer Music & also (see below)

http://www.alansondheim.org/P1020352.JPG
Jessica Turcios working with me and Azure Carter,
who took the picture. Sarangis in the foreground.

http://www.alansondheim.org/ryder3.mp3 long-necked saz
http://www.alansondheim.org/chairs.mp3 antique sarangi
http://www.alansondheim.org/ryder2.mp3 long-necked saz
http://www.alansondheim.org/dote.mp3 pipa

The voices sound almost braided. We're recording with
an older model Zoom H4n, editing in Audition, balancing
the voices. Best listened to with earphones or speakers.

--- Also:

The latest issue of 2600, The Hacker Quarterly, has a photograph
on the back cover that I took in West Virginia. This is the second
time they've published me, the first a couple of years ago with
an article on Splatter Semiotics. You can find it online or at
Barnes and Noble! (I strongly recommend this magazine, which deals
with the practical, personal, and political aspects of hacking!)